napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

First blast cycle begins tomorrow

Hotsauce

So I have a couple of questions and would love your opinion. I've decided to run 400mg per week test cypionate and 60 mg a day axio lab turinabol. I have a few different brand testerone and would like to know which would you use first. I have peak performance test cypionate, axio lab test enanthate, global anabolic test cypionate, and platinum biotech test cypionate. Just want to know which one you guys would prefer and why. Thanks guys

First off, why do you even have 4 different brands? Do you have one vial of each... Why? Are you swapping between brands in the middle of cycle? If so, that doesn't sound like a great idea, especially if you don't know that all the products are legit. Doing this would just mess with your body and probably add/increase some side effects.

If you just have a huge stash of all the brands, I'd lean towards the global or platinum as they are known to be gtg on this forum. You said you want to do a test-c cycle, so that eliminates the axio test-e you mentioned... I'm not sure on the reliability of peak performance.

Originally I was going to go with peak performance it's in a 20 ml bottle but the others are in 10 ml. I think the peak performance looks like it was home brewed. Just don't want to waste my time on sub par gear

Originally I was going to go with peak performance it's in a 20 ml bottle but the others are in 10 ml. I think the peak performance looks like it was home brewed. Just don't want to waste my time on sub par gear

Peak is fine, they’re G2G. So is Axio. I’d get more of the Axio and run it just because of how smooth it is. I can’t speak on the other two as I have never used them.

Right on bro. I'll just start the peak performance then. I also have aromasin capsules in 25 mg. You have any recommendations on how to take them? 25 mg is too much?. I can split the dose but how do I get the powder to equal parts?

Right on bro. I'll just start the peak performance then. I also have aromasin capsules in 25 mg. You have any recommendations on how to take them? 25 mg is too much?. I can split the dose but how do I get the powder to equal parts?

I have the same Aromasin. I do better splitting up the dose myself. I open capsule, split powder in half with business card, put half back in capsule for next dose, scoop up the other half and pour in mouth, lol. I’ve tried waiting an extra day or two and taking the whole 25, but I feel like it takes me too low. Enjoy.

Home brew does not mean sub par and shiny bottle doesn’t mean high end pharmacy. That’s something you should throw out the window. Some labs have a theme with pictures, others have it clean and crisp.
I’d definitely split the aromasin lol.

Unless someone has used all of the products you mentioned they will not be able to give you a proper recommendation. Someone may have a favorite or have used one with success but that doesn't necessarily mean it's the best choice. I don't really like this post at all.

So I have a couple of questions and would love your opinion. I've decided to run 400mg per week test cypionate and 60 mg a day axio lab turinabol. I have a few different brand testerone and would like to know which would you use first. I have peak performance test cypionate, axio lab test enanthate, global anabolic test cypionate, and platinum biotech test cypionate. Just want to know which one you guys would prefer and why. Thanks guys

The cypionate and enanthate eaters are very similar so you won’t notice any difference between the two. I’ve ran both esters in the same cycle, not a big deal there. Variety is the spice of life homey lol! If you’re really wanting to check the legitimacy of your gear there is a product from William Llewllyn that you can test your gear with. I can’t speak on any of the sources you have listed. I go with an extremely trusted and reputable source on here and other forums. In fact one of the representatives have posted on this thread. Saiyan is a very knowledgeable guy and customer service is second to none. Just....sayin.....hahaa play on words. Cleverrrrr. Hope that helps bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless someone has used all of the products you mentioned they will not be able to give you a proper recommendation. Someone may have a favorite or have used one with success but that doesn't necessarily mean it's the best choice. I don't really like this post at all.

That’s why I only spoke on the two that I’ve used and only compared the two I’ve used.

Thanks guys for all your input. I officially started day 1. Lab results in 6 weeks. I'm pinning peak performance testerone cypionate 250 .8mg which is 200mg twice a week so 400/week and 60 mg turinabol. I'm so stoked can't wait to see some gains! How do I post my gear pic on here? Lol I'll keep everything posted as I go along. Peace brotha

Cool bro... Can't go wrong with anything from IWGF.

Last edited by a moderator:
UGL/Home Brew can be excellent. There are actually only a few true Pharma grade oils.

That would include companies such as Watson (typically carried by US pharmacies),Organon and Astra Zeneca. Others including Global , platinum Bio, Atlas are actually UGL as they don't meet all specs for pharma grade, at least not US specs. Yes they have fancy websites but that means NOTHING.

Not saying they are not GTG.

I imagine some home brews are better than true pharma as far as concentration. The big issue is purity, filtration etc.

There are some UGL on this board I have used and are happy with.

There is another that IMO produces bunk Gh and I would never use again.
No i will not mention the name.

With test esters it is pretty easy to see if you have bunk gear.

Just get on cycle and check your test levels after say 2 weeks.

Aside from test and Gh there is really no way to check other compounds.

You cannot get a nandrolone or a winstrol level.

Does not matter which you use as long as it is GTG.

Forget the Bro Science that claims you should have a serum total level 7-10 x the mg you are pinning.

That is bullshit.

Fact is people on TRT may be pinning 150/wk of Watson test cyp (true Pharma Grade) and there serum level may not be 1050-1500.

That oft mentioned factor of 7-10X is out the window!!

Frankly you really do not need 400 mg/wk for your first blast.

Why not try 200-250 and see how you do with gains and your estradiol level?

UGL/Home Brew can be excellent. There are actually only a few true Pharma grade oils.

That would include companies such as Watson (typically carried by US pharmacies),Organon and Astra Zeneca. Others including Global , platinum Bio, Atlas are actually UGL as they don't meet all specs for pharma grade, at least not US specs. Yes they have fancy websites but that means NOTHING.

Not saying they are not GTG.

I imagine some home brews are better than true pharma as far as concentration. The big issue is purity, filtration etc.

There are some UGL on this board I have used and are happy with.

There is another that IMO produces bunk Gh and I would never use again.
No i will not mention the name.

With test esters it is pretty easy to see if you have bunk gear.

Just get on cycle and check your test levels after say 2 weeks.

Aside from test and Gh there is really no way to check other compounds.

You cannot get a nandrolone or a winstrol level.

Does not matter which you use as long as it is GTG.

Forget the Bro Science that claims you should have a serum total level 7-10 x the mg you are pinning.

That is bullshit.

Fact is people on TRT may be pinning 150/wk of Watson test cyp (true Pharma Grade) and there serum level may not be 1050-1500.

That oft mentioned factor of 7-10X is out the window!!

Frankly you really do not need 400 mg/wk for your first blast.

Why not try 200-250 and see how you do with gains and your estradiol level?

Very informative bro!

So you have shared your cycle, let us know about your training approach and diet as these things will dictate the outcome of everything.....

Update: pinning peak performance cypionate 400/week axio turinabol 60/mg a day 3 times a day, peak performance aromasin 12.5 EOD. On my 2nd week I get headaches and slight high blood pressure for an hour then it goes away. Feeling very lethargic and unmotivated but I get my workout done. Notice very little strength gains but nothing significant. I think I just need to be patience. Any advice fellas?

You’re taking 60mg 3x a day? So 180mg? I hope you mean 60mg broken into 3x times a day.
Be patient. Even orals take a week or so to really kick in. Patience for a few days lol. We all get excited and can’t wait. I still do for that noticeable increase.

Yes 60 mg a day broken up to 20mg 3 times a day. I'm having tingling and numbness in my hands and fingers is that something common?

Update: pinning peak performance cypionate 400/week axio turinabol 60/mg a day 3 times a day, peak performance aromasin 12.5 EOD. On my 2nd week I get headaches and slight high blood pressure for an hour then it goes away. Feeling very lethargic and unmotivated but I get my workout done. Notice very little strength gains but nothing significant. I think I just need to be patience. Any advice fellas?

I’m taking the Axio tbol as well, 50mg ED. I take it all at once since it has 16hr half life. I too am feeling lethargic but my strength is def up and the pumps are starting to get serious. No headaches, BP is up some but not too bad thus far.

Bro i think it kick in today lol. Felt really strong. This is my 10th day how long have you been on turinabol? When did it kicked in? For my blood pressure I use rich Piana liver and organ defender and works wonder for my blood pressure.

Top Bottom