napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Fever/Ventro

Pinning:
250mg Test-E x 2 week
400mg EQ x 2 week

Every time I pin my fucking Ventro the next day I sit around 99.5-101 degrees. I pinned my gluteus twice and zero issues. One time I had a ton of PIP in the Ventro but I was because I was too far forward, other than that very MINIMAL PIP, but this annoying as temp and achy feeling has happened 5 times now.

Give me any advice possible, even if it's manning up, as I have been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upwards of 101F is concerning. How are you taking your temperature? The fact you're not getting pip and swelling means you probably aren't getting infection though, seems odd.

Upwards of 101F is concerning. How are you taking your temperature? The fact you're not getting pip and swelling means you probably aren't getting infection though, seems odd.

101 is the worst. It's typically with at 100. I'm taking my temp in my ear as that is all we have in our house for my kids, and yes I know it isn't the most accurate. I feel it though, sweating like a fucking pig, achy, just feel like shit, but only for a day.

Like I said the only pip was from pinning in the wrong area. Switching to my gluteus for two days so I won't have to deal with it, still want it to stop because I love pinning Ventro.

I still can't figure this out. Two more days in my gluteus, then my ventro again and the fever is back. Zero pip, I don't fucking get it. Killing me.

Possible explanations I was given when it happened to me running sust350 were high concentration, allergic reaction to carrier, or dirty gear.

where exactly ventro are you pinning? one cause of fever is inflamation from pinning possibly too close to a bone joint. (hip bone maybe?)

symptoms are not bacterial/viral it seems. do your knees ache post pin on the same side as well?

NYs diagnosis- the reaction is very common to a vaccine injection,which its not. but an odd coincidence none the less. your pinning area is causing internal inflamation, possibly pinning close to synovium area causing hypothalamus response with rise in body temperature. glutes being fine rules out a lot.

hope this helps.

im not a MD, yet. just did some research.

Thanks bro! I am literally pinning right in the middle of the Ventro. I even fucked up and pinned a little too far forward and that shit made me sore as fuck so I figured that was the issue. I am going to try pinning there one more time, and I wasn't doing the same side, I was switching it up, and if it keeps doing it I'll be done with the Ventro. I like this spot because it's so easy.

Thanks for the info man. Hopefully it's just my location. I'll watch the videos again and make sure I am hitting the right spot!

Top Bottom