napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female Anavar

Iambec

Okay so I appologise in advance for the long essay... but hoping to pick anyone’s brain who could possibly share any information and experiences with me.

I started an Anavar cycle about 9 days ago, I did minimal research I just kind of went a friends encouragement and searched a small amount.
Story goes, I was pretty lean last year and the I gained a fair bit off fluff without changing anythig but I di have a really stressful year, I ended up getting my thyroid and cortisol checked and it came back I had really night cortisol which my go said explained the weight gain, when my friend suggested Anavar and then my vague research said it lowers cortisol I kind of jumped on the bang wago way too quickly.

Anyways it is what it is and I am just wanting to make the most of it, I have research basically every link on google related to females Anavar but there’s not all that much and navigating can be confusing so I finally bit the bullet and joined a forum.

So I am 26, I have no idea what I weigh or my bf cause I just don’t want to get fought up in the numbers right now, I was 60 kgs and 15% just over a year ago before my issues started.

I train 5-6 times a week 3 lifting as heavy as I possibly can and isolating body parts, 1 HIIT with lighter weights and it’s not always as dedicated as my heavy weight ones and then the others depend on my weekly motivation sometimes I’ll sack a PT session in there and aim for some pbs, sometimes I’ll go bouldering, sometimes I do full body works outs really depends on the mood hah
My macros at the moment are about 100 protein 150carbs and 45fats I don’t calculate to the t but I try to stay around that for a guideline, which is still way bigger of a deficit then what I used to be at my leanest, but when I started to struggle I put it down in hope to fix the issue, my aim is to slowly increase that while hopefully still building lean muscle.

So what can I expect from thi cycle that isn’t mentioned in my basic searches I came across on google, my main question which I wasn’t sure on either is at what point should I start feeling and seing results.. I am aware it’s not just a quick fix and I am really busting my ass to make sure I get best results possible. I am just a bit nervous about the whole thing so thought I’d finally bite the bullet and get some advice and guidance. Take it easy guys I am just a rookie.

Oh yeah and most importantly I started on 10g I just went up to 15 I am aware this may be high to start but I did minimal research as mentioned (please don’t drill me) silly move I know and I just did what I was told... I may go up to 20 depending how I feel at this stage I can’t see much diff but I feel pretty good.

The dose you are running is fine. I wouldn't suggest going much higher. 20mg is the high side for females. It's fine for some but can be problematic for others. Just assess and watch your tolerance closely before going up.

My recommendation to you would be to add in some sarms, especially GW. It is excellent for fat loss and is one of the most effective things you can run to lower cortisol. It also increases endurance, VO2 max, and stamina substantially. Lowers BP and improves cholesterol. So many benefits with GW.

S4 would be a solid addition as well. It will help fat loss, hardening, strength, and lean mass.

Thanks for the quick reply, I was so nervous to post. I’ve seen some girls be really vague in what they post and they get drilled on other sites. I also felt like an idiot for jumping on it with so minimal research, so silly.

Yeah I came to that concussion as a lot of the stuff I read mentioned sarms, so deff will look into that... it’s all so much to get my head around, it’s like stepping into a whole new world!haha

Just be careful... I have a couple ladies friends I help advise occasionally and one went from Anavar to Primo. She started missing her periods, losing hair, acne, and her voice started changing. She probably got carried away with the dosages after seeing what these compounds can do but the side effects can be very serious.

SARMS are a much safer option.

Thanks for the quick reply, I was so nervous to post. I’ve seen some girls be really vague in what they post and they get drilled on other sites. I also felt like an idiot for jumping on it with so minimal research, so silly.

Yeah I came to that concussion as a lot of the stuff I read mentioned sarms, so deff will look into that... it’s all so much to get my head around, it’s like stepping into a whole new world!haha
You're in the right place, and I'm happy to help. Any questions you have feel free to ask or PM me anytime. You have a nice base and foundation to work with so I believe you know what you're doing with diet and training. Everything else will just make it better

How many years have you been training? If cortisol is an issue I would focus more on lifestyle changes and consistent training/nutrition. Anavar and can help but its not a long term solution. Also I would commit to either losing fat or building muscle then train/eat accordingly

About 3 and I would say 2 where I’ve take it pretty seriously.
I did make some changes I started taking ashwaganda and adrenal support and cut out most my cardio.
I also added in more carbs as I probably had them too low at one stage.
I also try and chill out a lot more then I used to.
I know jumping on the Anavar bandwagon was not as much of a thought out strategy as it should of been... but like I said I am on it now and just want to make the most of it.

i agree with rick about stacking anavar and sarms.. i have recommended that to countless females who love the stack and respond extremely well to it... im not a fan of any female steroid use but anavar seems to be the most tolerable for women and gets the best response... so i would stick with that... there is no need to ever exceed 20 mg as a female and do not forget your support considering its a toxic oral steroid... dga organ st has you covered there... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/

Yep that covers my current thoughts, so glad to know know I am on the right track. Thank you :)

So it all sort of full kicked in today, I couldn’t feel or see a huge difference before... I wasn’t expecting to for a couple of weeks either.
But I trained back and started off with some dead’s and normally that last set of dead’s kill me, but I just didn’t want to stop it was great.

I am a little sweatier then normal but I can totally handle that.
But for the first time in ages my baby very baby ab lines have come out to play.

I spoke to my trainer about getting Sarms so I should have it over the next few days, I am feeling pretty excited. Would love to hear from any other females experiences

DFD813BB-C135-4A73-9BAD-E3C883C5B530.jpg

Attachments

• EAE213F5-DDD7-4790-AD31-58E53A12941D.jpg
    EAE213F5-DDD7-4790-AD31-58E53A12941D.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Visible abs comes down to diet. Be careful with "trainers" most don't even look like they lift. The guys here have reliable info and experience with SARMS so I would run everything by them before you take a "trainer's" word

Yeah look I get that, i just feel a lot less fluffy then what I have since all my original struggles... this was my reasoning for even jumping on Anavar and I completely understand I jumped on the bandwagon a bit recklessly and completely admitted that I jumped on a forum to at least make the most of it and feel guided through my process. I only looked into Sarms based on what people in here suggested and I spent a big chunk of the day looking up on that since I was advised to take that path on this forum... I get why people get critical on rookies jumping on roids, but I’ve been training pretty hard for a couple of years, I was probably a bit wreck less in my decision but I am trying to make the most of it, so no need to be critical. I will take any advice I get give on here, that was the whole point

Yeah look I get that, i just feel a lot less fluffy then what I have since all my original struggles... this was my reasoning for even jumping on Anavar and I completely understand I jumped on the bandwagon a bit recklessly and completely admitted that I jumped on a forum to at least make the most of it and feel guided through my process. I only looked into Sarms based on what people in here suggested and I spent a big chunk of the day looking up on that since I was advised to take that path on this forum... I get why people get critical on rookies jumping on roids, but I’ve been training pretty hard for a couple of years, I was probably a bit wreck less in my decision but I am trying to make the most of it, so no need to be critical. I will take any advice I get give on here, that was the whole point

I guess that came out a little blunt but I was just trying to convey the fact that AAS wont magically give you abs and advice from your everyday trainer may not be reliable. As with anything, I would suggest doing your own research to build a foundation of knowledge on a subject then ultimately make your own decisions but the guys on here are knowledgeable. Nothing against you jumping on var and I dont even consider it reckless. No one will complain about progress pics btw lol. Enjoy and good luck

Haha lucky for me I wasn’t looking for a magic ab pill then, they actually just happen to be the first place I notice difference every time... last is the thighs and ass which is where I am dying to see progress. But yeah totally agree on the trainers not knowing much, I just wanted to know what was available so I could look more into it. Thank you :) sorry if I took what you said the wrong way!

Top Bottom