roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Feeling down today cuz of tren...

Bigsteve5776

eb34802343571e9328e0c8b6c7621395.jpg

RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol... the resurrection of bad assery.

***Disclaimer: Your fucking thumb looks worse than mine! If I was a chick, there'd be no way that thing would come anywhere near my clean and snatch.

***Side note: Nice feet... except the left heel lol. Looks like you've been heel stompin the Pillsbury Doughboy lol.

Last edited:
Damn, you killed that vial quick. I think you got your tren after me too, damn you taking over 1g a week?

Lol... the resurrection of bad assery.

***Disclaimer: Your fucking thumb looks worse than mine! If I was a chick, there'd be no way that thing would come anywhere near my clean and snatch.

***Side note: Nice feet... except the left heel lol. Looks like you've been heel stompin the Pillsbury Doughboy lol.

I pick the shit outa my thumbs brah

Ya, been running it at 0.8cc a day, Got it around the same time, can't remember for sure anymore. Got another weeks worth or so though.

It's going pretty well only on for 4 weeks so far I hear the sweet spot is around 5-6 weeks even on ace. I've seen some increased vascularity and got some new striations. Not really shredding too much in the lower abdomen which kinda pisses me off. But I'm strong as an ox.

Can't stop fuckin eating either some days worse then others but some days I can't get full at all I'm hungry constantly no matter what I eat.

I just eat everything and treat people like shit I sleep ok don't sweat too bad but I do usually wake up 4-5 times a night drenched night is the only time I sweat bad

Haven't gotten that side at all. I've always been a pretty laid back guy though.

I never have this either!! In fact if anything, am doing better on exams, workouts sre great, memory is much improve, am horny as shit and ready damn near jump anyone who let me, (LOL) am less szress out about annoying shit and sense of humor, everything is piece of stupidity is hilarious !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom