napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Feedback on my first cycle

vinko90

Hello guys, I just joined the community and I would like to have some feedback and opinions regarding my first aas cycle. Before posting everything, I just want to mention that I am doing everything by myself, reading and doing research on internet, since I do not have any friends I could talk about this.

Height: 1.72m
Weight before starting cycle: 79Kg
Bf before starting cycle: 20%

Actually I am in week 3 and the cycle that I am following is this:

W1-7: Testo Enhantate 500mg/week
W1-8: Turinabol 40mg/Day
W9-12: Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
(I also have a pack of Letrozol Alvogen 30cpr/2.5mg each)

So far my weight went from 79 to 82.2Kg, I think the bf decreased a little bit. Nutrition plan is 3000Kcal per day divided in a ratio of 50-30-20. Training is 4 times a week, Mon/Tue and Thu/Fri.
My goal is to bulk, I really want to be hudge. It is already 1 year that I am going to the gym and I am not gaining any mass. I have attached some pictures to the topic, just to show before and after 3 weeks. I don't know if I am doing well because I feel I am only cutting fat. Any feedback would be appreciated!

Attachments

• start_20170413.jpg
    start_20170413.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 22
  • week2.1_20170427.jpg
    week2.1_20170427.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 21
  • week2.2_20170427.jpg
    week2.2_20170427.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 23
  • week2.3_20170427.jpg
    week2.3_20170427.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 24
First thing that stands out....Nolva is not a Aromatase inhibitors you need some aromasin brother

PHARMACOM BOARD REP

Thanks for the reply bro! Well I do have a pack of letrozole, that should be like Aromasin. Do you think I have to add that to the PCT?

Aromasin is not the same as letro. I honestly would run aromasin straight through the cycle. I'd also recommend getting bloods 4-5 weeks after starting the aromasin to find out what dose is correct for you. This is something you want to dial in for future cycles.

Since you're running longer ester it does take a few weeks to get the ball rolling. It's not uncommon to have some recomp going on, particularly when your bf is up there some.

Welcome to the board.

Aromasin is not the same as letro. I honestly would run aromasin straight through the cycle. I'd also recommend getting bloods 4-5 weeks after starting the aromasin to find out what dose is correct for you. This is something you want to dial in for future cycles.

Since you're running longer ester it does take a few weeks to get the ball rolling. It's not uncommon to have some recomp going on, particularly when your bf is up there some.

Welcome to the board.

Thanks for your tips Red, I am still learning day by day about this world. For the blood I already have a plan, I went to take the test 1 week before starting the cycle and I will do another one in week 6 and another 2 weeks after the cycle is done.
For the Aromasin no problem, I will ask a friend to swap a box with my latrozole.

Top Bottom