napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Federal TD

ironlifter36

I wanted to give a shout out to The Federal. Seeing positive reviews and post, I decided to give him a try. Communication was excellent and he even accommodated my shipment around the Holiday. The package arrived without delay and was discreetly packed. For inquiring minds, I picked up some Tbol and Drol for future upcoming cycles. Thanks again

How is that TRT coming along?

Waiting for blood work results from Endo I just went too on Tuesday, He wants fresh bloods and to compare to last months . I think he thinks something is fishy, first thing he asked me is if I have recently used anabolic steroids, maybe that's a normal question but I just got that feeling that they think I'm just trying to get a legal script for them? Not sure we'll see, I mean I kinda look like I've ran something before so that's a possibility, not sure if people do that like pain meds at a regular doctor, hopefully get them back by Tuesday.

Waiting for blood work results from Endo I just went too on Tuesday, He wants fresh bloods and to compare to last months . I think he thinks something is fishy, first thing he asked me is if I have recently used anabolic steroids, maybe that's a normal question but I just got that feeling that they think I'm just trying to get a legal script for them? Not sure we'll see, I mean I kinda look like I've ran something before so that's a possibility, not sure if people do that like pain meds at a regular doctor, hopefully get them back by Tuesday.

Lol, you do look like you have a run a couple cycles in your day. Generally, 2 bloods confirming low T are required for insurance coverage.

Highly anabolic and toxic. I've heard you can put on some quality muscle mass like 15lbs and lose serious BF. Sounds to me like a great finisher

Pharmacom Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
PM for any questions

I have been cycling for awhile now and have pretty much run it all. I got the m1t solely so I could try it. I try EVERYTHING before I offer it. It is exactly as you described it... similar to superdrol but gave me a bit more size and less of a strength gain. Super dry and clean, but of course toxic as hell. I was fine with tudca personally

I wanted to give a shout out to The Federal. Seeing positive reviews and post, I decided to give him a try. Communication was excellent and he even accommodated my shipment around the Holiday. The package arrived without delay and was discreetly packed. For inquiring minds, I picked up some Tbol and Drol for future upcoming cycles. Thanks again

I'm glad you're happy with the transaction thus far, but I can't wait to hear how you like the product! I'm confident you'll enjoy the ride and reap the benefits. Cheers brother

Fed is a class act, really cares about what he puts out there to the public. After all it's a representation of himself and his body of work. Never hurts that's he's jacked as well... proof is in the pudding type of guy. Glad you got your TD and like he said can't wait to hear how you like it and see a review maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fed is a class act, really cares about what he puts out there to the public. After all it's a representation of himself and his body of work. Never hurts that's he's jacked as well... proof is in the pudding type of guy. Glad you got your TD and like he said can't wait to hear how you like it and see a review maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appreciate that bro. Love hearing this type of stuff from customers and the testimonials.

Top Bottom