napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

The Federal pharmacy closed

Thefederal

I regret to inform you all that we are officially closed for business due to the high volume of suspicious and unverifiable inquirers. Life is too good to risk giving that up. Was good while it lasted and it was my pleasure to get to know you all and provide you with the quality I feel we all deserve.

That being said...
If you have dealt with me before, email me and we can keep in contact that way. I will remain active here but I will not reply to any inquiries about products or price lists. Don't even bother asking. Sorry if this comes off as brash, but this extra cash is definitely not worth the risk.

I appreciate everyone's support and I'm still here for anything else someone may need. Thank you for your understanding

Damn. Was about to make my order with you. Better safe then sorry I cannot blame you brother.

Hey brother in the end you gotta do what's best for you and yours. Mad respect!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Yeah. Just had what some may call "a moment of clarity" and just knew this was the right move. That being said, I am honoring my participation as a source in the transformation contest and will work out how that will go.

Yup comes with the territory. I can't believe half the requests I get every day. I'm sure PL gets it much worse than I do. Sorry to see you go.

Never got the pleasure to experience the federal products but definitely a smart move. There is a definite increase in source questions. Hopefully it doesn't ruin this forum as a whole.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

In this business, you have to do what you feel is best brother. At the end of the day, we're all human and you don't want to feel like you're jeopardizing the safety of you and your family.

Sorry too see you go! I literally just sent you a message since it was my first time shopping for peptides. Then I saw this post after. Good luck!

I'm sorry to hear that federal....but I'm getting close to following you out the door. I'm thinking about it. I know exactly what you mean.

Last edited:
Some things are starting to get a little too weird for me. The hair on the back of my neck doesn't like it.
I'm too pretty to go to jail.

Always take care of #1.

Fed, you are a very smart guy and obviously greed is not in your vocabulary. Much props to you. I know you will continue to hang around and be an asset to this community. Thank you for all you have done around here!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Some things are starting to get a little too weird for me. The hair on the back of my neck doesn't like it.
I'm too pretty to go to jail.

You and me both. I'm like the baby Kate Winslet and Leonardo dicaprio would've had if he had just held onto that fucking door

Always take care of #1.

Fed, you are a very smart guy and obviously greed is not in your vocabulary. Much props to you. I know you will continue to hang around and be an asset to this community. Thank you for all you have done around here!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Very much appreciated my brother. I'll be here lurking in the shadows waiting to pop out with snide remarks on occasion. Haha

You and me both. I'm like the baby Kate Winslet and Leonardo dicaprio would've had if he had just held onto that fucking door

HAHAHA, that's perfect. Sad I didn't get a chance to try your products. But as everyone said, you and yours come first. Thanks for supplying everyone with the great products you did, while you could.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not everyone is cut out to be in the drug game, if you aint feelin it OP then you gotta do what you gotta do to make sure you sleep well at night. Much respect

There was plenty of room on that door for two!! DAMNIT LEO

But in all seriousness, nothing is worth losing freedom over. As I've said before, I've done several years in the pen for dealing. Some states will knock you over the fucking head for that shit. And I can tell you I don't care how much fucking money I made I would rather be broke than to ever jeopardize my freedom like that again.

Top Bottom