napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Federal pharma TD

Bigsteve5776

Thanks to the 44 I have been lucky enough to be introduced to a great source for orals fast and I got the package in 2 days. The man answers any questions, very fair prices, and an overall cool guy who will also customize your orals upon request and an agreed price.
958823337db30738c1e03014953c63f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good brah! Whats the one bottle say about a dude with tits?!?!?!??!?!?!??

*Understand that he doesn't source here on isarms and he's a bro of mine that is a good ass dude and highly respected and trusted (he is an isarms member). This is just Bigsteve showing some love, not so much advertising for an outside source. I'm simply helping good bro's in need reach out to another good bro with a skill set and reduce wait times for some of you and help direct you to a reliable person for such things.

Last edited:
I have used him, he's legit. Im about 10 days into his winny. Very happy with him.

Yup he's good been running the aromasin for a couple weeks along with Tbol and just added winny I was taking var idk why because I don't like it anyway

I got letro and aromasin from Fed. And the shit is good. I was super tender and had a lump coming on. 99% of tenderness is gone and lump is a fraction of what it was.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

It's always nice to have a source like this.. Especially for shit most sources don't have or move often.

I will say SARMSX letro is power though. I got lucky and scored some raloxifine while they still had it too.

It's always nice to have a source like this.. Especially for shit most sources don't have or move often.

I will say SARMSX letro is power though. I got lucky and scored some raloxifine while they still had it too.

I hear you man. Raloxifene has come in handy on a number of occasions. I try to carry a lot of the things others dont and keep everything fair and affordable while maintaining the utmost integrity in regards to quality.

Will be adding more to the list soon and am taking suggestions and recommendations for additions

I have used him, he's legit. Im about 10 days into his winny. Very happy with him.
How is his dbol...I'm about 8 days into my source and haven't noticed anything...if I dnt see a change by day 12...I'll be looking to order some from federal and change my source..I've heard good things about federal
Thank you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
How is his dbol...I'm about 8 days into my source and haven't noticed anything...if I dnt see a change by day 12...I'll be looking to order some from federal and change my source..I've heard good things about federal
Thank you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I'm biased I guess but federal dbol is up to par with everything else we offer.

Top Bottom