napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Federal Pharma MT Log

Punk434

So Federal was a doll and sent me a sample of his MT to run. I was gonna run it for 4 weeks and start it in a couple weeks but screw it, that bottle is staring at me so I'm starting it today and running it for 6. Ill be starting at 2mg/day and adjusting from there. Ill be taking 500mg of UDCA monday and thursday. Ill be updating this as I go. Just took the first dose, almost time to squat. Go time.

Attachments

• MT4.jpg
    MT4.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 121
I wish I could post my videos on here but I don't want you guys to be jelly of how pretty I am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subbed, interested in this one. 4mg per ml good lord. What you take like 1/4th a dropper? The Federal must be an MT OG lol. Edited: Nvm i see you take 2mg a day. Yikes!

Last edited:
Tried it today... couldn't help myself. Feeling sick, runny nose, stuffy head and needed an edge. Took 1mg to be safe and felt great training. Federal has got his shit on lock and load for sure. Thanks for the dropper info bro.

Subbed, interested in this one. 4mg per ml good lord. What you take like 1/4th a dropper? The Federal must be an MT OG lol. Edited: Nvm i see you take 2mg a day. Yikes!

Punk is a sicko and starts at 2mg. Haha. He knows his shit though and he was only one of a few I would trust to give a review of this... including myself, but that may be conceived as biased. Lol

I'll tell you I went with 2mg the other day and it was too much for me. Was out of breath standing still but I did hit some crazy heavy hams and dl

Edit: and only the 44 would dose MT while on cruise. Well... I actually did too, but I always test my own product before I offer to anyone else

Punk is a sicko and starts at 2mg. Haha. He knows his shit though and he was only one of a few I would trust to give a review of this... including myself, but that may be conceived as biased. Lol

I'll tell you I went with 2mg the other day and it was too much for me. Was out of breath standing still but I did hit some crazy heavy hams and dl

Edit: and only the 44 would dose MT while on cruise. Well... I actually did too, but I always test my own product before I offer to anyone else

In ny own defense I'd have to say "fukkit ".

Again... 2mg today. I love this stuff. You can't have a shitload of gear sitting around an asshole like me without feeling the vials and bottles calling your name.

2MG is a good starting dose. I know guys that have ran MT at 4mg a day for 6 weeks with great results and very little negative sides with the use of UDCA

Bumped up to 3mg, very good stuff. Increasingly harder, always vascular and more and more aggressive. Had liver enzymes checked last night, Only 1 point higher than the normal range and thats with only 500mg of UDCA a week.

Bumped up to 3mg, very good stuff. Increasingly harder, always vascular and more and more aggressive. Had liver enzymes checked last night, Only 1 point higher than the normal range and thats with only 500mg of UDCA a week.

[emoji1417] Bad ass

Top Bottom