napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Federal Pharma Aromasin Overview

44YOGearHead

Federal Pharma: Aromasin Overview Video

Recommended dosage: 1 capsule eod, or as needed.
Uses: Estrogen control on cycle and post cycle.

af0f8e286a41a80cc8d0f026c0d68ae6.jpg

https://vimeo.com/197406677

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Great idea 44 for reviewing with a video

Thanks bro, I'm always trying to look out for my bro's and figure if I'm running their gear and I believe in it, then I should try and get the word out to the bro's on the forum about them, their products and show how easily accessible these quality products are to acquire by being here on the board with fam.

Thanks bro, I'm always trying to look out for my bro's and figure if I'm running their gear and I believe in it, then I should try and get the word out to the bro's on the forum about them, their products and show how easily accessible these quality products are to acquire by being here on the board with fam.

Absolutely bro

I love positive feedback and the way you deliver the info is nothing short of masterful. All bases covered. Thanks for the review brother!

Lol... that'd be something huh? Far from happening though.

well then, i will create a mental subscription and will be following all videos through here haha ! To be honest i think my favorite part of your videos is that i get to actually trust your opinion, which makes the entire focus solely on product review and not some hidden sales agenda its refreshing. To me this is a big deal and you went ahead and did that bro, excellent work and i commend you for this

well then, i will create a mental subscription and will be following all videos through here haha ! To be honest i think my favorite part of your videos is that i get to actually trust your opinion, which makes the entire focus solely on product review and not some hidden sales agenda its refreshing. To me this is a big deal and you went ahead and did that bro, excellent work and i commend you for this

Very true^^^ 44 came up with the whole video idea and suggested it to me, which I was obviously honored to have him do. His opinion means as much to me as anyone else's on here and when I get positive feedback from 44, I know he MEANS it and that I'm doing something right. Thanks again bro

Show us your face, we wanna see your face

I'd show my face, but with my son being a college athlete and being fairly muscular I wouldn't want any assumptions made about him. Besides, I wouldn't wanna crack anyones screens lol.

I appreciate that bro, one thing I ain't gonna do is blow smoke up someones ass... unless she's fine AF and is into that, then I'll chief that pooter shooter like my name was Snoop Dogg lol. There's enough "shit" out there where people are recommending things and you aren't even sure if folks are using the stuff in reality. I only vouch for products I fuck with and can speak on from experience bro, if I didn't feel strongly about it then it might've never happened. I just want to provide honest info and feedback on the products I trust and use; let you see that what I'm taking is working/has worked. Last thing you want is someone you don't know, or have never seen recommending something to put in your body. I wanna see the person and know they at least look the part. Later on after my cruise I intend to pin/pop some of the products in the videos so you know 150% that The 44 is shooting it straight.

I appreciate that bro, one thing I ain't gonna do is blow smoke up someones ass... unless she's fine AF and is into that, then I'll chief that pooter shooter like my name was Snoop Dogg lol. There's enough "shit" out there where people are recommending things and you aren't even sure if folks are using the stuff in reality. I only vouch for products I fuck with and can speak on from experience bro, if I didn't feel strongly about it then it might've never happened. I just want to provide honest info and feedback on the products I trust and use; let you see that what I'm taking is working/has worked. Last thing you want is someone you don't know, or have never seen recommending something to put in your body. I wanna see the person and know they at least look the part. Later on after my cruise I intend to pin/pop some of the products in the videos so you know 150% that The 44 is shooting it straight.

Respect...! I think Besides Dylan's videos, yours will become some that I will refer to other people that come to me in trust and are looking for non bias information and virtual opinion

I'd show my face, but with my son being a college athlete and being fairly muscular I wouldn't want any assumptions made about him. Besides, I wouldn't wanna crack anyones screens lol.

Haha all good bro. Just a quote from "Dave Chappelle show" from a few years ago.

Anyways, great vid w/ solid info. Just ordered today through the Federal and eager to test it out

Haha all good bro. Just a quote from "Dave Chappelle show" from a few years ago.

Anyways, great vid w/ solid info. Just ordered today through the Federal and eager to test it out

The black white supremacist Clayton Bigsby... that was a funny ass skit.

Great review. Ordering some of his Asin next week. Waiting on bitcoin.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom