napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Favorite Robolics product

Frank Garrett

for me it has to be Primo. It is affordable, the PIP is minimal and the quality is top notch.

his Test Cyp is also always on point, blood work has it dosed perfectly.

Mine would have to be the Tri-Tren. Robolics Tren is potent. I use the CYP for my cruises. It keeps my TT at exactly what my prescription Test CYP does.

Using RoboTest E for my cruises and am equally satisfied. Upped the dose to 500 mg/week and added 900 mg of his EQ for my previous blast. Felt great throughout and no PIP. Great results. Really impressed with the combo.

Looking forward to TA/Test E foundation for my next blast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to know his primo is legit. So many ppl passing eq or low dosed primo/eq blends nowadays...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

First time I used his gear this year ran his test cyp and deca was pretty decent I thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve used his test, tren, Mast, primo, NPP, and anadrol. All top notch. Can’t handle the sides of the drol. Can’t run his tren over 200 mg/wk or my stomach and libido get fucked up. Everything is super smooth and legit as fuck

Havent ran anything for awhile but his tren ace is some strong shit, all oils have little or no pip from my experience, good stuff

I have used Robolics
Test Cyp,Prop,
Tren Ace,Enat
Tri Tren
Tren Ace-Mast-Prop blend
All with great success no pain and if any minor sides very tolerable.
My favorite would have been the Tren Ace and the above blend.

EAT LIFT GROW AND BE SAFE

Can't wait to get on Robo Primo this coming spring cycle. First time using Primo and, since this will be my 5th logged Robo cycle, I'd have to be crazy to go with anyone else.

Top Bottom