napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Favorite Axio/Peak performance product

777330df16fe8ba40b94489005e78375.jpg

As you know I have taken wide range of your products and they are all great. I can’t just name one there have been so many and they all did what they were supposed to. I extremely happy with them. Now being in off season and talking pure strength and running cyp deca and dbol stack. I must tell you that dbol is awesome. I only take 20 mgs on training days but once everything kicked in this shot is awesome. I have no business posting the numbers I do with so little. Last leg workout was off the charts.!!!! Squat was amazing leg press we ran out of the plates jack squat the same lounges the same. Sheer strength and very little if any water retention. I don’t know what’s different and it is very potent. I’ll miss it when it’s over. !!! Tabs are made very professionally very hard pressed. Everything about it awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First Primo I ever ran was Peak. I was amazed at what it could do. If you get chance to run good primo do it. No PIP at all with Peak Performance.

I’ve also ran Deca from Peak. I found it better than other brands. I still had some water retention which is expected.

Now you guys me got all curious about primo!!!! Me wants it!!! Lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First Primo I ever ran was Peak. I was amazed at what it could do. If you get chance to run good primo do it. No PIP at all with Peak Performance.

I’ve also ran Deca from Peak. I found it better than other brands. I still had some water retention which is expected.
Thanks for the feedback...

These blends are crazy good. As far as a tren cycle, the Ttx400 and Xtr500 are miles ahead of any I've run.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I'm a big fan of blends because you get to cut back on oil volume with less PIP than if you were to use them separately. The ratios are also well thought out.

Top Bottom