napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

FAT LOSS LOG FOR SUPPLEMENT SIBUTRAPLEX Axio Labs

Zeigo

OK here i go.. IWGF And 9th WONDER are having me test run this supplement and I have taken it 3 days now. SO FAR NO bad side effects at all .. Definitely more energy threw out the day but not over the top either, has cut my appetite a little bit but not to the point I have to shove food down my throat. I will be running this 1 pill day for 30 days. adjusting my Macro to 50/35/15 3000 calories day . Currently finished a cycle of test & EQ 2 weeks ago and want to cut body fat off.

Monday weight
218 lbs
6' tall
45 yr old
12.5 % body fat or close to
goal is to drop to 10-9 % in the next 30 days
will be keeping track of calorie intake and marco using Myfitnesspal app

I will weigh in and check Body fat % every Monday for next 4 weeks....

IMG_1226.jpg

In to follow this!! looking into stacks for my mom with this and maybe some sarms. Looks like some potent stuff

OK here i go.. IWGF And 9th WONDER are having me test run this supplement and I have taken it 3 days now. SO FAR NO bad side effects at all .. Definitely more energy threw out the day but not over the top either, has cut my appetite a little bit but not to the point I have to shove food down my throat. I will be running this 1 pill day for 30 days. adjusting my Macro to 50/35/15 3000 calories day . Currently finished a cycle of test & EQ 2 weeks ago and want to cut body fat off.

Monday weight
218 lbs
6' tall
45 yr old
12.5 % body fat or close to
goal is to drop to 10-9 % in the next 30 days
will be keeping track of calorie intake and marco using Myfitnesspal app

I will weigh in and check Body fat % every Monday for next 4 weeks....

View attachment 5189

Very cool. Looking forward to seeing how this treats you Zeigo. Let me know if you need anything and thanks again for running this log.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m curious to see how this product effects your appetite. Is the energy clean or jittery?

Good Clean energy no jitters what so ever. Has not effected my appetite at all. I weighed in today and was at 217lbs body fat % was at 12.5 % Not much change but I feel like I'm getting results with only a week into using the supplement !!

Good Clean energy no jitters what so ever. Has not effected my appetite at all. I weighed in today and was at 217lbs body fat % was at 12.5 % Not much change but I feel like I'm getting results with only a week into using the supplement !!
Thanks for the update

Week and half in and still feeling fine with no side effects to speak of....tempted to take two PILLS a day just to see what happens... just don't have enough pills to do that right now though ... maybe ill try it for a day and see what happenS ?!?!?!?

I will send you a second box Ziego. That way you can bump it up. I don't think Christmas week was the best week to look for weight loss. There's food everywhere.

I'm slowing shedding the BF off little by little... still not side effects and I've lost 2 lbs for sure so far and keeping my muscle mass ... been a bitch watching my macro real close but it paying off along with the help from Sibutraplex...

I will send you a second box Ziego. That way you can bump it up. I don't think Christmas week was the best week to look for weight loss. There's food everywhere.

send away!!!! ..... PM and let me know what I owe for another box Bro ...

Top Bottom