napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Expired Clomid

Spnyce

I know guys pushing the limits on expired Test. What about Clomid? I just found this one in the back of my stash unopened. Expired 7/17. Does it go to bunk or make you sick?
Probably headed to the trash.
2a09eba439088a3d2b629ac2ca4dc47d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO: expiration date means little.

Pharma required to have exp. date and UGL follow suit to look legit.

Only think I would avoid if expired is milk.

Go read some of the Harvard studies on expired meds. They noted that 10-30 year pills were still highly usable and lost little bioavailability. If it's not organic (i.e. food based) and was stored properly I wouldn't worry about it.

As long as you store things properly, expiration dates mean pretty much nothing with drugs

Yeah, the guys here are correct.
I work in the medical field and all my expired medication is either used in training scenarios or shipped to "third world" (sorry for using that term, I hope you know what I mean) countries and they utilize them for YEARS to come. It all comes down to liability.
Now, that being said - some meds DO in fact have expiry dates and should be taken seriously. However, pills are VERY rarely one of the culprits. Personally, I'd still take em'

Yeah, the guys here are correct.
I work in the medical field and all my expired medication is either used in training scenarios or shipped to "third world" (sorry for using that term, I hope you know what I mean) countries and they utilize them for YEARS to come. It all comes down to liability.
Now, that being said - some meds DO in fact have expiry dates and should be taken seriously. However, pills are VERY rarely one of the culprits. Personally, I'd still take em'

I’ll buy that. Thanks fam!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom