napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

- EXEMESTANE + LETROZOLE + PRIMOBOLAN Lab Reports

Tazz

Official Rep
V.I.P.
- EXEMESTANE + LETROZOLE + PRIMOBOLAN 200mg - New reports released.

Some reports may have +/-10% deviations ...they are normal and considered as a pass.

Simec AG - www.simec.ch - is an independent laboratory located in Switzerland. As a private service, Simec AG conducts chemical and microbiological analyses under EN 17025 and GMP.

Each report has an individual number and all results are verifiable. E.g. if you would like to verify these lab results, contact Simec AG and and request an authenticity check for the report C55108. The number is located on the upper right corner of the test report page. The authenticity verification request is identical for any other products of ours tested at Simec AG.

f35d49bce0af91d804b9f2dd3e8752b8.jpg
79fe9b92db6e23ae2e88fb94b2da2067.jpg
7cb8eacc040fab38a39f77b11c216924.jpg

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

As well Test E and Tren Ace
29a1b4ced03afb351534edd47dd11d47.jpg
ce77fdf2d86b600c3a1350fd8a4d5b20.jpg

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

Nice. Good primo is gold. I'm getting my first taste of that now.

Hope it's our products Jack! Would be an absolute privilege for a vet like you to be using our products!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope it's our products Jack! Would be an absolute privilege for a vet like you to be using our products!

It's not. I'm sure y'all have some good stuff but I'm set with my (won't name drop) gear [emoji4] lol

Pm me for website/ordering/pricing link and for a 15% off coupon or for verified SIMEC labs on any almost product you wish see them on!

pm me for official pharmacomstore website link for ordering, prices, products and lab reports on almost all products!

pm me for official pharmacomstore website link for ordering, prices, products and lab reports on almost all products!

"taz15" for discount !

pm me for official website link to order and discount code!

pm me
for website link! "taz15" for 15% off!

If you are not buying direct from us please pm me the link you are purchasing our products from as a lot of our products are being fakes, buy direct from us for direct from warehouse shipments of guaranteed Pharmacom real product!

Hey Tazz for some reason it won't let me pm you. It goes to chat. Can you message me the link to the site please?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

IMPORTANT NEWS![/B]

Chinese National Holiday / 1-7 OCTOBER - Everything is closed and all carriers will resume dispatch after 9th of October.

We still process orders and payments, however factory shipping will have pending delay of 1 week.

We will try to redirect as much orders as possible to other warehouses to the extent which our stock allows it.

As usual, please expect to receive 50$-100$ worth of free products with your factory shipped orders.

Thank you!

Inbox was filled an hour ago, just cleared for those of you pm'ing for prices,products, discounts, labs on our products, our athletes, etc!

Top Bottom