PSL        esarms.com        ULTIMA Pharmaceutical
bannednutrition.com
samson
PSL        pharmalady
Steroidify.comroidvisor
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: EUP/Peak Performance high quality gear. USA DOMESTIC!

awesome awesome awesome!

I swear this gear is as smooth as it gets. I love the stuff

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I swear this gear is as smooth as it gets. I love the stuff
    Yeah the Aromasin is strong too. I was using Aromasin from another source for 4 years and I switched to Peak and I had to lower my dosage as not to crash my estrogen.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Yeah the Aromasin is strong too. I was using Aromasin from another source for 4 years and I switched to Peak and I had to lower my dosage as not to crash my estrogen.
    That's good to know too bro. Same with me. Aromasin I've used and still use is from a different source, so once I run out I'll be switching to the peak stuff

I used to run aromasin at 25mg eod. With this aromasin I'm at 12.5 every 3 days. Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    you probably were using underdosed crap before so now this quality product makes it seem that way

I can say this much about the peak test I've been on for TRT.... I normally run 200mg per week for trt to stay around 900ng/dl. On peak performance test I had to reduce it slightly. I'm on 175mg per week to stay at the same range.

For the full updated price list, send me a PM. I'd be happy to help you set something up

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I can say this much about the peak test I've been on for TRT.... I normally run 200mg per week for trt to stay around 900ng/dl. On peak performance test I had to reduce it slightly. I'm on 175mg per week to stay at the same range.
    that is a good sign man

Quote Originally Posted by Axio-Peak Performance REP View Post
    that is a good sign man
    Hell yes brother. This gear is fire for sure. Smooth as butter, but potent as it gets!