napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

EU Anavar

Chief

What's up guys just wanted to give a quick shoutout to Iwannagofaster on the quality of EUs products. I have never tried Anavar because I thought it was a weak drug and most is either fake or underdosed. I decided to throw it in my cutting cycle for a few weeks and have been very impressed. First off I test everything to make sure it's what it is supposed to be and it was spot on just like everything I have gotten from Iwannagofaster. Just after 1 week I can see noticable changes in hardness and the strength increase and pumps have been insane. Thanks again.

Thanks for the review Chief. I'm glad that the var is working out for you. Keep us updated on your gains.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Glad to hear your results, Chief. At 40mg/day have you been feeling the lethargy? Just curious as seems to affect some and not others.

Glad to hear your results, Chief. At 40mg/day have you been feeling the lethargy? Just curious as seems to affect some and not others.
The lethargy varies greatly from person to person and it's dependent upon how your liver handles it. I personally am never lethargic I just have to pee every damn half hour. I guess it could be worse.

I haven't yet, thinking about bumping the dose to 60, still making progress at 40 prolly wont run it for more than 6 weeks.

Top Bottom