napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

eq question

POPEK

Can someone explain to me in detail, why is it that eq can be as high as 500mg/ml and will not cause pip or lumps?

The compound in that ester doesn't cause pain bro... Don't over think it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The way the molecular structure is with EQ it holds well in suspension and can be higher concentrated without crashing or causing bad PIP

Long ester compounds in general are usually pretty smooth. Deca, EQ, Test are all smooth with long esters. EQ is one compound that can be pushed higher than any other. Actually if you're running a compound that has PIP you can actually mix EQ with it to make it less painful.

Well it depends what eq we are talking about.

The painless one is boldenone undeclynate. Comes in liquid form. Doesnt even need bb so less chems equals less pip

Bold cyp or bold ace however is like being shot in the ass with a shotgun. Always make sure what boldenone you are buying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im starting E.Q monday. I was needing all the info from other people about it. Im a mma fighter looking for great endurance and strength and to cut up. Im trying to start low in dose is 1cc a week ok at 250mg?

Im starting E.Q monday. I was needing all the info from other people about it. Im a mma fighter looking for great endurance and strength and to cut up. Im trying to start low in dose is 1cc a week ok at 250mg?
Id be runing it at 600mgs at least you could try front loading

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Id be runing it at 600mgs at least you could try front loading

Front loading is a a load of crap. No need to spread that. I've yet to see real evidence that it does anything at all.

So would 400 a week be ok. I heard thier is anxiety that comes with it i dont want that shit lol

400mg is pretty weak. You can start there and then I would suggest upping it to 600 over the coarse of the cycle. You will be running test as well right?

But you are using test also correct? Id go 300mg test c with 600-800 bold und. That being if you have all things needed ie aromasin and pct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im looking for endurance and strength i fight i dont want to be huge just lean and to last the rounds.

More mg per week doesn't equal huge. Some compounds need to be at a certain level. Eq is generally 600-800mg. That isn't to make you huge. That's just what it is best at. Primo is best at high doses like that as well.
On the flip side, certain compounds need less. 3-400mg tren is easily enough.

Well just like eq it works for some if not all.

Front loading as a theory doesn't make sense though. Let's make the numbers easy. If something takes 10 days to saturate your system, it doesn't matter how much is in your body, it still takes 10 days. The only thing that will change is how much is there on day 10. It doesn't speed up those 10 days.

I.e. A car gets 20mpg. It doesn't matter if you have 1 gallon or 10 in your tank, it's still going to get 20mpg.

I definitely wouldn't front load a compound the first time ever running it. That's a recipe for disaster. Now if you're a vet that's different and even then I'm personally not a fan of it.

Top Bottom