napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Enhanced Chemicals

Boston-George

Does anybody know how legit this site is ...I am considering ordering some Aromasin in liquid form from here.

Before anybody says "Research" , I have already looked up all the threads on this site regarding Enhanced Chemicals and still have mixed reviews. This is why I am posting this thread.

Does anybody know how legit this site is ...I am considering ordering some Aromasin in liquid form from here.

Before anybody says "Research" , I have already looked up all the threads on this site regarding Enhanced Chemicals and still have mixed reviews. This is why I am posting this thread.

I have personally used their aromasin and clomid. I can’t say they are the purest or best you will find on the market but I’ve never had any issues. It all tastes like complete ass in liquid form. Pharma grade is always better but if this is all you have access to it works. I think there caber is shit then again there caber is beyond under dosed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got some while waiting on aromisan to be delivered from a source. It worked, not as well. If I felt symptoms I would take 25 mg and it did the trick for me

I got some while waiting on aromisan to be delivered from a source. It worked, not as well. If I felt symptoms I would take 25 mg and it did the trick for me

Could you elaborate on the side effects, I tried sending you a pm but your inbox is full

I have personally used their aromasin and clomid. I can’t say they are the purest or best you will find on the market but I’ve never had any issues. It all tastes like complete ass in liquid form. Pharma grade is always better but if this is all you have access to it works. I think there caber is shit then again there caber is beyond under dosed.

I've heard that liquid caber is very unstable that could be the issue.

I would buy from enhancedrx it's a sister site and they sell tablets I've used there clomid and s4 and both were legit.

I agree with you regarding liquid Caber Njifter692, from my understanding it is not optimal to dose Caber in liquid form.

Thanx for the replies and sources!

Could you elaborate on the side effects, I tried sending you a pm but your inbox is full

I was referring to the side effects of estrogen. When I could feel sore nipples I just took 25 mg of their aromisan vs 12.5.

Not side effects of the product.

I agree with you regarding liquid Caber Njifter692, from my understanding it is not optimal to dose Caber in liquid form.

Thanx for the replies and sources!

Prami is typically in liquid form, caber is usually found in pill form. Prami comes with alot of negative sides for most users. Caber actually has lots of benefits sexually. almost everyone will use caber over prami. And yes, caber is hard to keep stable and is not optimal in liquid form.

Caber is basically completely useless in liquid form, so don't ever waste your money on that

Top Bottom