napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Elbow sleeve

marcusdavis23

What's the best elbow sleeve? My damn elbow has been killing me for the last month I bought a Ace sleeve damn thing sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any1 have a suggestion for the equivalent for the bicep? I have some soft tissue damage and the "sleeve" thing I'm using may or may not be my bets option.

Any1 have a suggestion for the equivalent for the bicep? I have some soft tissue damage and the "sleeve" thing I'm using may or may not be my bets option.

Check these out the cuffs are great. Look at the required measurement.

I'll use wrist wraps because of my bone structure, but what weight are we talking about pushing that requires sleeves? Perhaps a good warm up could save you $50.

I used voodoo floss for a while on elbows and shoulder. Started going to a different gym and worked with a guy on my bench form and elbows and shoulders don't hurt near as much after fixing technique.

I used voodoo floss for a while on elbows and shoulder. Started going to a different gym and worked with a guy on my bench form and elbows and shoulders don't hurt near as much after fixing technique.

Voodoo floss is awesome

Definitely not the 50 bucks I'm worried about. I have tendinitis in my elbow and it comes and goes. Only options are rest or surgery. I'm not ready for either of those options yet although after heavy press days I take 2 days off sometimes. The sleeves keep Pressure that really seems to help me. I only use mine on bench days.

Okay you have an ailment... I'm fortunate that I haven't had elbow issues since 09'. I'm constantly benching/lifting heavy and my current rotation has been kind enough to put me in the 500+ pound club and only resulted in a slight bicep tear recently curling heavy db's.

Go Golden State Warriors - WORLD CHAMPS... again!!!!

Top Bottom