napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Effing amazing

What's up guys, just thought I'd post a review on IWGF...

Let me just start off by saying this guys is amazing! Communication is top notch and gets back to me ASAP! Without being annoyed let me add lol

Anyways I had put an order in on Sunday...package arrived Tuesday!! FUCKING LIGHTING FAST!!

Gear although is too early to tell but ordered 60 amps of TEST C and man...shit is beautiful to look at haha

Shipping: 10/10
Communication: 11/10
Gear: 1,000,000/10 (All jokes aside, I will do a follow up review)

If you guys want to be taken care of without any BS or wait time or anything HIT HIM UP

Good to hear. I'm looking at getting some Vermodje Var from him when he gets it back in. Vermodje is solid shit if you can find the real deal

Good to hear. I'm looking at getting some Vermodje Var from him when he gets it back in. Vermodje is solid shit if you can find the real deal

Yeah bro definitely pick it up! Personally wouldn't get injectable var or win because I don't want to be a pin cushion but his orals are TOP NOTCH man I forgot to mention I PICKED UP AND started running his Win and OMG bro CRAZY ass pumps lately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me just start off by saying this guys is amazing! Communication is top notch and gets back to me ASAP! Without being annoyed let me add lol

Anyways I had put an order in on Sunday...package arrived Tuesday!! FUCKING LIGHTING FAST!!

Gear although is too early to tell but ordered 60 amps of TEST C and man...shit is beautiful to look at haha

If you guys want to be taken care of without any BS or wait time or anything HIT HIM UP

I agree.. He respond VERY fast and VERY professional. His gear is smooth as hell too.

If you guys want to be taken care of without any BS or wait time or anything HIT HIM UP[/QUOT

I really appreciate the review. I hope that all of it helps with your upcoming show. Thanks for your order. Keep us posted on the progress. only 8 weeks to go!

If you guys want to be taken care of without any BS or wait time or anything HIT HIM UP[/QUOT

I really appreciate the review. I hope that all of it helps with your upcoming show. Thanks for your order. Keep us posted on the progress. only 8 weeks to go!

Your the best bro!! Thank you for encouraging....I know man lol lets see how I can look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom