napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Eat Healthy and ENJOY IT

imported_admin

By: Dylan Gemelli
Lean pork tenderloin, fresh zuchini, onions and cut green beans. Seasoned with parsley, garlic and crushed red pepper cooked in olive oil...
This meal is perfect for cutting or recomposition. You are getting a nice amount of lean protein with the fresh pork tenderloin. This particular meal contains 4 ounces of lean pork loin which contains 130 calories and only 2 grams of fat and 1 gram of saturated fat. There are no carbs or sugars and only 60 grams of sodium. Protein content is 26 grams per serving. This is an extremely healthy alternative to always having to eat chicken or fish. The spices contain no sodium and are calorie free. The vegetables are all fat free with minimal calories and excellent, clean carbohydrates, fiber and protein. There is ½ serving of olive oil for a clean and healthy fat as well. All areas necessary are covered and you can actually enjoy a healthy meal.

First off let me just say. I am not a dietitian. I am so new to this it isn't even funny. But I have read some lately and think I have some understanding of what is good food. So by all means if I post something that does not fit with a healthy diet let me know and I will learn from the correction and change it up.

But here is my first one. I made it last night for my wife and I. I thought it was pretty darn good.
Seasoned Chicken, Tomato Salad, and an Avocado.

Seasoned Chicken: 10 oz. of chicken breast cut into chicken nugget sizes. I put this in a small zip lock bag and added spices. 1 1/4 tbsp of a cajun blend seasoning and 1 Tsp. of soy sauce. After I just moved the chicken around real good to evenly coat the chicken. I sprayed a bit of olive oil in a skillet and cooked the chicken on med/high heat.

Tomato Salad: 2 med. sized tomatoes. I can the ends off then turned them flat side down. I then cut the tomatoes between the solid parts and ended up with 5-6 triangles. I then flipped the triangles over and sliced them. (I did it this way because it keeps the tomato pieces together versus chopping them and getting a sloppy mess).I put the tomato pieces in a zip lock bag. Added fresh squeezed lemon juice from 1 lemon, 1 cup of 2% Skim shredded mozzarella cheese, 1/4 Tsp. of pepper, and 2 Tsp. of basil. Then mixed that all up and put a big handful on each plate.

Avocado: Just peeled it, took the seed out, and cut it into slices. Then sprinkled a bit of pepper, onion powder, garlic powder on the slices. Divided them into each plate.

Notes: Might want to lay back bit on the Cajun seasoning if you don't like things spicy or you are really concerned with your sodium intake ( sodium from soy sauce 300mg and seasoning was 750mg). We ate everything on our plate and were full. But, we did have some tomato salad left over still in the zip lock I will eat that today. Also I didn't care for the carbs. of the meal being so low so you might want to add a pc. of whole grain/wheat toast. I just whipped up one serving of Malt-O-Meal added 1 tbsp. of raw unfiltered honey ate it and called it good.

All and all not counting the spices, soy sauce, or Malt-O-Meal here are the values given to me by my app Loseit:
Per person-392 calories, 24.3g 53% fat, 11.2g 11% carbs., and 37.6g 36% protien

Epson Exile said:
First off let me just say. I am not a dietitian. I am so new to this it isn't even funny. But I have read some lately and think I have some understanding of what is good food. So by all means if I post something that does not fit with a healthy diet let me know and I will learn from the correction and change it up.

But here is my first one. I made it last night for my wife and I. I thought it was pretty darn good.

Seasoned Chicken: 10 oz. of chicken breast cut into chicken nugget sizes. I put this in a small zip lock bag and added spices. 1 1/4 tbsp of a cajun blend seasoning and 1 Tsp. of soy sauce. After I just moved the chicken around real good to evenly coat the chicken. I sprayed a bit of olive oil in a skillet and cooked the chicken on med/high heat.

Tomato Salad: 2 med. sized tomatoes. I can the ends off then turned them flat side down. I then cut the tomatoes between the solid parts and ended up with 5-6 triangles. I then flipped the triangles over and sliced them. (I did it this way because it keeps the tomato pieces together versus chopping them and getting a sloppy mess).I put the tomato pieces in a zip lock bag. Added fresh squeezed lemon juice from 1 lemon, 1 cup of 2% Skim shredded mozzarella cheese, 1/4 Tsp. of pepper, and 2 Tsp. of basil. Then mixed that all up and put a big handful on each plate.

Avocado: Just peeled it, took the seed out, and cut it into slices. Then sprinkled a bit of pepper, onion powder, garlic powder on the slices. Divided them into each plate.

Notes: Might want to lay back bit on the Cajun seasoning if you don't like things spicy or you are really concerned with your sodium intake ( sodium from soy sauce 300mg and seasoning was 750mg). We ate everything on our plate and were full. But, we did have some tomato salad left over still in the zip lock I will eat that today. Also I didn't care for the carbs. of the meal being so low so you might want to add a pc. of whole grain/wheat toast. I just whipped up one serving of Malt-O-Meal added 1 tbsp. of raw unfiltered honey ate it and called it good.

All and all not counting the spices, soy sauce, or Malt-O-Meal here are the values given to me by my app Loseit:

It actually looks and sounds damn good... the only issue i have have is the high sodium... that's a killer for me personally and you really have to watch that but otherwise, its very complete... nice protein, low fat with the avocado being a very clean fat... the toast would not be necessary and you may want to watch the cheese as well but otherwise, not bad man... the fat is also a bit high but as i said, the avocado is nice and clean

DylanGemelli said:
Epson Exile said:

It actually looks and sounds damn good... the only issue i have have is the high sodium... that's a killer for me personally and you really have to watch that but otherwise, its very complete... nice protein, low fat with the avocado being a very clean fat... the toast would not be necessary and you may want to watch the cheese as well but otherwise, not bad man... the fat is also a bit high but as i said, the avocado is nice and clean

I am so boring. LUNCH-4 hardboiled fresh yard eggs, and one diced fresh avocado. Chopped up and mixed in some hot home made picante sauce. Plus 3 quarts of ice tea. You can grow your own tea leaves and mint. They are like weeds!

Top Bottom