napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Drug interactions

tower34

Does anybody know of a good online source to look up drug interactions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I usually just Google blank used while taking blank and it comes up with interactions. I think its either drugs.com that I always click on.

No problem tower. Is it an aas related thing? Theres people here that probably know. I always check when my kids are sick. Hate giving them anything.

I was prescribed prednisone by my doc that I’m to take for the next 14 days and I’m on week two of a test only cycle. I’m also 12.5 of aromasin eod. I just wanted to make sure there isn’t a problem there.

I don't think so. You might get some water retention and look puffy but you would even if not taking test. I've had to use it while on cycle due to my back. Not sure how long you are having to take it but if you arent running an oral I think you would be fine.

I don't think so. You might get some water retention and look puffy but you would even if not taking test. I've had to use it while on cycle due to my back. Not sure how long you are having to take it but if you arent running an oral I think you would be fine.

I have to take for a total of 18 day I have 14 left.

No orals. Just cyp and aromasin.

You should be okay then. The only thing I worry about with medication is hepatoxicity while running orals. I continued the test and stopped the orals other than aromasin.

Top Bottom