napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Droid Pharma Labs

DroidPharma

I just wanted to introduce myself to the Adrenaline Rush Forums. We are hoping to become sponsors here soon and offer a very strong and competitive product line. We, as many others were members on EVO and treated with terrible disrespect having threads locked, edited and deleted as well as reviews and were told things were done far different here. We look forward to being contributors on the forum here!

Welcome to -AR- you'll quickly notice and feel the difference here as far as professionalism and security just to name a few..

Welcome to adrenaline rush. I understand your complaints and issues with the "other" site. That's why we have this place brother

DroidPharma said:
I just wanted to introduce myself to the Adrenaline Rush Forums. We are hoping to become sponsors here soon and offer a very strong and competitive product line. We, as many others were members on EVO and treated with terrible disrespect having threads locked, edited and deleted as well as reviews and were told things were done far different here. We look forward to being contributors on the forum here!

Cant have enough great sponsors here. Welcome aboard. You will find this place to be outstanding. So far, this place has gone above and beyond what others do. this place is the real deal…..

Hey an Welcome to the Forum's, You will enjoy it here :), Things run an work Diffrent here, Just treat everyone Fairly an be true to your word and you should get alone fine here,

First off welcome,

I have a few questions.

How long have you been a lab?
Do you have reviews? If so, link them please.
Do you have any lab max or bloods done on anything? If so link them.
How can you ensure the sterility is on par with the respected labs here?

Redam said:
First off welcome,

I have a few questions.

How long have you been a lab?
Do you have reviews? If so, link them please.
Do you have any lab max or bloods done on anything? If so link them.
How can you ensure the sterility is on par with the respected labs here?

I am also curious on these questions... All valid and pertinent to being on this forum... Good shit Redam...

DroidPharma said:
Welcome! Always good to have more sources.

Just thought I'd bump this thread and mention I have placed an order with Droid for some Tbol. It is the 2nd order I've made with them. First was some Cyp and some Tren A, which I will not be using for this cycle but have them in my back pocket. I will be using the Tbol starting in a couple weeks and will throw some feedback in here.

Also to mention, there has been a little shipping snag. I spoke to the Post Office before I contacted Droid to make sure there was actually a problem before I notified him. And Droid is taking care of the issue, which is a good sign.

DroidPharma said:
Yes! All Questions will be answered via our thread once we become official sponsors!

Why should you be a sponsor of you haven't even answered the questions? Makes no sense to add you as one of our sponsors without people here even running it or trying it. Nonetheless questioned not even being answered

How familiar are you with cyber security?

VPN?
Private servers?

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Redam said:
DroidPharma said:
Yes! All Questions will be answered via our thread once we become official sponsors!

Why should you be a sponsor of you haven't even answered the questions? Makes no sense to add you as one of our sponsors without people here even running it or trying it. Nonetheless questioned not even being answered

I agree. Why would you not want to answer all the questions prior to actually being able to sell here??

It's a joke.

I promise you will not be listed as a sponsor until you provide legit answers to everyone's questions.

Rest assured guys, that NOBODY will be a sponsor here on this forum unless they are proven to be at the top of their game in quality, customer service, and communication. We will settle for nothing but the best here

That's a given!

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Top Bottom