napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Dreaming of being a bodybuilder

[email protected]

I have been fascinated about bodybuilding for the last 15 years. But, it actually started seeing Flex Wheeler win Arnold Classic after Arnold Classic and wonder did I have the genetics to be a bodybuilder. After leaving the Active United States Navy, I started training to become a what I am still dreaming of becoming. I have decided to get a few cycles under my belt before I walk across that stage. I am going to do this because I want to prove to my wife and daughter that the Seal came home and still walks with the best of the best.
8fb7f3b51b76b70f2e5f56ec43a47096.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

RussDog., I remember you over at EVO Looks like you lost a lot of weight dude! Way to go!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This is cool and all, but I'm wondering why you keep posting these pictures in our Phurious Pharma section?

Keep working hard and killing it. The only obstacle in your way is yourself

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

One of the few reasons why I didn't start bodybuilding till now was because I was born with prepubescent gyno. It has affected my whole life. Even after I became a Navy SEAL, women don't really take to bitch tits. So I have fought harder than the average person could dream of always trying to be better harder than any other. I can't complain about my life because at this point I don't get a fuck about what anyone thinks that is negative. I chose to join you guys because everyone could use a brother like me and I hold each and everyone of you guys as a brother to me.
c641abe5c3b92cce61c7230676d61974.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom