napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Dosing for first cycle using test prop

goteler

Any feedback on test prop dosing for a first cycle? Blood panels show my test levels are at 350 im 42 and this is my first cycle. Im on week 2 of 200mg of test prop weekly is this dosing adequate to see muscle gains? Any advise is welcomed.

If this is your first time it's always safe to go with something like test cyp or enth. Test prop is ok but is a shorter ester compared to cyp. 200 mg a week if good but half life of test prop is about 4 to 5 days from what I recall. You could split it up to do 100mg 2x a week to prevent level fluctuations. It will take about 4 weeks until you start noticing a difference. It's not something that will happen within a week. Especially using testosterone only.

You should see some muscle gains as long as your eating and training right.

Your levels are not too low considering your age but the 200mg a week should help for sure!

I do 200mg a week for trt and my levels were a lot lower than yours starting out. It took about a month until I really noticed the benefits of the dosage. I went from 160 to 189 in about 4 months. But some of the gains were just from increasing calories and weight.

Yes 200mg prop a week can yield nice gains for a first cycle. But I would also use a longer ester personally

If this is your first time it's always safe to go with something like test cyp or enth. Test prop is ok but is a shorter ester compared to cyp. 200 mg a week if good but half life of test prop is about 4 to 5 days from what I recall. You could split it up to do 100mg 2x a week to prevent level fluctuations. It will take about 4 weeks until you start noticing a difference. It's not something that will happen within a week. Especially using testosterone only.

You should see some muscle gains as long as your eating and training right.

Your levels are not too low considering your age but the 200mg a week should help for sure!

I do 200mg a week for trt and my levels were a lot lower than yours starting out. It took about a month until I really noticed the benefits of the dosage. I went from 160 to 189 in about 4 months. But some of the gains were just from increasing calories and weight.

Prop is more like 1.5-3 day half-life. Enanthate is 4-5

I would pin every other day with prop personally. If you don’t mind injecting then ester is fine. 200mg of prop is more than 200mg of cyp so keep that in mind also.

Ok thx. Right now im pinning every other day 100mg twice a week and im ok with the pins thanks for the feedback guys. Im doing a 10 week cycle 5 weeks of prop at 200 mg per week then 5 weeks of sustanon then doing my pct.

Failed to mention my sustanon dose will be 300mg which im planning to pin once a week for the last 5 weeks.

Top Bottom