osgear

Domestic vs overseas

I wouldn’t buy from anything other than esarms

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

So now PL is no good for sarms?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He didn't say that bro. Tazz just gave us his preference. ESARMS is our new forum sponsor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Better in what way? An origin of a product does not determine the quality. Domestic can be better to avoid customs and that would be my choice but generally all SARMS raws come from overseas anyway.

ESARMS is our new forum sponsor and my recommendation is to give them a try.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...hare_tid=50425&share_fid=1367059&share_type=t

I agree and you can't always go by what people say some change their position on things depending on which way the wind blows. The real difference is liquid vs tablets and what you prefer to use. All sponsors here are good to go, or they wouldn't be here.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I wasn't referring to tablets vs liquid. Personally I have no problem with either. I was just curious about the quality of the compound.

On another thread someone Express concerns about having to purchase a premade stack through esarms. I have contacted them and they told me that I could build my own stock. FYI.

I wasn't referring to tablets vs liquid. Personally I have no problem with either. I was just curious about the quality of the compound.

On another thread someone Express concerns about having to purchase a premade stack through esarms. I have contacted them and they told me that I could build my own stock. FYI.
Understood, no matter what sponsor you support quality will never be an issue. That's why new products are tested as in the case with esarms, before they are approved that happens with every sponsors products whether they're a new sponsor or they've been around for years.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Is the quality of sarms essentially the same from the sources on this site?

Is domestic considered better?
It comes down to preference. I personally have always used domestic. When you find a good reputable trustworthy domestic source, you just cant beat it. That's why I've been with biotech for years now

Top Bottom