bannednutrition.com
US-DOMESTICSUPPLY.WS        samson
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady
Steroidify.comroidvisor
OS Gear
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Domestic vs Overseas

Domestic vs Overseas

New guy looking to learn. Not looking for sources as I can find them.

My question is which way is "safer" dom or foreign?

I have read a ton of shit on multiple forums.
    Of course some say domestic as search warrant needed by USPS to open package others say foreign as most likely worst event with small order is a customs letter.

I suppose the real issue is the ordering process. Bitcoin very safe compared to WU but again you can use fake name and address if using WU to pay.

Now as far as the actual order. Everything I read says use real name and address. These days since 911 ID needed for PO box so no point to that IMO.

The UGL now has my name and address and if domestic and warrant is served if drive not well scrubbed huge data base issues for us small guys.

Same for overseas or likely no DEA involvement in say Greece or Romania looking for small fish?

Please understand this is not an attempt to obtain "trade secrets" but rather trying to learn.

Coin seems split on domestic vs foreign just trying to see where my personal info is safest?

Oh yes I have yet to find an overseas that does NOT require sig
    Last edited by Pigfarmer; 02-10-2017 at 03:31 PM.

Pharmacom does not require signature for delivery

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
    PM for any questions
    BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Hipocampus neither and we ship so stealth it'll hurt your feelings thinking we sent you something else till you open your package.

The 44
    Hipocampus Board Rep
    Code: THE44 to save 10%
    Code: valentines to save 15% till 15 February
    Code: PLATAPUS_SAMMICH to save absolutely nothing but make someone giggle watching you type that

Quote Originally Posted by Pigfarmer View Post
    New guy looking to learn. Not looking for sources as I can find them.

My question is which way is "safer" dom or foreign?

I have read a ton of shit on multiple forums.
    Of course some say domestic as search warrant needed by USPS to open package others say foreign as most likely worst event with small order is a customs letter.

I suppose the real issue is the ordering process. Bitcoin very safe compared to WU but again you can use fake name and address if using WU to pay.

Now as far as the actual order. Everything I read says use real name and address. These days since 911 ID needed for PO box so no point to that IMO.

The UGL now has my name and address and if domestic and warrant is served if drive not well scrubbed huge data base issues for us small guys.

Same for overseas or likely no DEA involvement in say Greece or Romania looking for small fish?

Please understand this is not an attempt to obtain "trade secrets" but rather trying to learn.

Coin seems split on domestic vs foreign just trying to see where my personal info is safest?

Oh yes I have yet to find an overseas that does NOT require sig
    I wouldn't bet on bitcoin being safer than WU bro. Do some more research. There are pro's and con's to all options.

#Platapus_Sammich
    😂

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bodean30 View Post
    #Platapus_Sammich
    ��

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    Very androgenic

Like a big ol can of.....
    https://m.popkey.co/16e0e2/ZLWrk.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have used Hippo many times always very discrete with great lead times in delivery for international source.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started out ordering domestically back in mid 2004. My source grew too big, was too brazen in their advertising, and got busted. I remember sweating bullets worrying that they'd left a trail back to their clients, but thankfully no questions were asked. I've been ordering internationally ever since. Found a source in China I briefly ordered from around the end of 2004 and remember their packaging being a total joke. My second or third order was seized by customs and I received a letter about it, which freaked me out at the time. A forum buddy of mine recommended a better overseas source, and I've been successfully ordering with them since 2005. Even though a signature's supposedly required, I've never had to sign for anything, which is good. That being said, recent changes to their website and ordering process has made me dubious so I'm looking to order domestically again. I won't have to worry about customs, the rather hefty Western Union fee, or the $40.00 shipping. It'll also be nice not having to wait three or four weeks for my order to arrive. If I had to do it over again, I'd have ordered from a reputable domestic source all these years. Sending money to a different name in the Ukraine every time and nervously waiting for my order to arrive has always been a bit stressful. Fees and wait period aside, at least I had twelve years of success ordering internationally. In the end I guess it comes down to personal preference and finding a trustworthy source, whether it be internationally or domestically.
    Last edited by SwollPatrol; 02-10-2017 at 06:29 PM.

Apples to oranges bro... End result is the same. Gear in hand

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.