napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Domestic vs Overseas

Pigfarmer

New guy looking to learn. Not looking for sources as I can find them.

My question is which way is "safer" dom or foreign?

I have read a ton of shit on multiple forums.
Of course some say domestic as search warrant needed by USPS to open package others say foreign as most likely worst event with small order is a customs letter.

I suppose the real issue is the ordering process. Bitcoin very safe compared to WU but again you can use fake name and address if using WU to pay.

Now as far as the actual order. Everything I read says use real name and address. These days since 911 ID needed for PO box so no point to that IMO.

The UGL now has my name and address and if domestic and warrant is served if drive not well scrubbed huge data base issues for us small guys.

Same for overseas or likely no DEA involvement in say Greece or Romania looking for small fish?

Please understand this is not an attempt to obtain "trade secrets" but rather trying to learn.

Coin seems split on domestic vs foreign just trying to see where my personal info is safest?

Oh yes I have yet to find an overseas that does NOT require sig

Last edited:
Pharmacom does not require signature for delivery

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Hipocampus neither and we ship so stealth it'll hurt your feelings thinking we sent you something else till you open your package.

The 44
Hipocampus Board Rep
Code: THE44 to save 10%
Code: valentines to save 15% till 15 February
Code: PLATAPUS_SAMMICH to save absolutely nothing but make someone giggle watching you type that

New guy looking to learn. Not looking for sources as I can find them.

My question is which way is "safer" dom or foreign?

I have read a ton of shit on multiple forums.
Of course some say domestic as search warrant needed by USPS to open package others say foreign as most likely worst event with small order is a customs letter.

I suppose the real issue is the ordering process. Bitcoin very safe compared to WU but again you can use fake name and address if using WU to pay.

Now as far as the actual order. Everything I read says use real name and address. These days since 911 ID needed for PO box so no point to that IMO.

The UGL now has my name and address and if domestic and warrant is served if drive not well scrubbed huge data base issues for us small guys.

Same for overseas or likely no DEA involvement in say Greece or Romania looking for small fish?

Please understand this is not an attempt to obtain "trade secrets" but rather trying to learn.

Coin seems split on domestic vs foreign just trying to see where my personal info is safest?

Oh yes I have yet to find an overseas that does NOT require sig

I wouldn't bet on bitcoin being safer than WU bro. Do some more research. There are pro's and con's to all options.

Have used Hippo many times always very discrete with great lead times in delivery for international source.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started out ordering domestically back in mid 2004. My source grew too big, was too brazen in their advertising, and got busted. I remember sweating bullets worrying that they'd left a trail back to their clients, but thankfully no questions were asked. I've been ordering internationally ever since. Found a source in China I briefly ordered from around the end of 2004 and remember their packaging being a total joke. My second or third order was seized by customs and I received a letter about it, which freaked me out at the time. A forum buddy of mine recommended a better overseas source, and I've been successfully ordering with them since 2005. Even though a signature's supposedly required, I've never had to sign for anything, which is good. That being said, recent changes to their website and ordering process has made me dubious so I'm looking to order domestically again. I won't have to worry about customs, the rather hefty Western Union fee, or the $40.00 shipping. It'll also be nice not having to wait three or four weeks for my order to arrive. If I had to do it over again, I'd have ordered from a reputable domestic source all these years. Sending money to a different name in the Ukraine every time and nervously waiting for my order to arrive has always been a bit stressful. Fees and wait period aside, at least I had twelve years of success ordering internationally. In the end I guess it comes down to personal preference and finding a trustworthy source, whether it be internationally or domestically.

Last edited:
Apples to oranges bro... End result is the same. Gear in hand

I use both. I have used Pharma Lady Successfully many times. I still use HIPO regularly for all my ancillaries, and that dude is a boss with arguably the stealthiest shipping in the game. Oils...I buy solely domestic now, and all of our sources on this forum are awesome. Great shipping time and packaging. Honestly, you can't go wrong with any source on this forum. I use both domestic and international, and they have the same end result. Quality gear in my hand in a timely and safe manner. Flip a coin..the outcome will be the same. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Overseas is usually cheaper but takes longer, unless you order from Pharmalady, as she is super fast. Domestic is more expensive but usually quicker. If you use common sense the risk is pretty low with both.

I only use domestic.I'm impatient.I like my shit in 4-5 days tops.Unless they got something really REALLY good on the other side of that ocean like HGH on the cheap,I'll go for it,cause domestic GH is stupid $$.

I'm impatient.I like my shit in 4-5 days tops.
That's one of the reasons I'll hopefully be switching to domestic. I'm painfully impatient. The thought of getting my gear in one week as opposed to three or four is hugely enticing to me.

3 or 4??? Bro you're ordering from the wrong international source. Pharma Lady is under a week.
I think it's more where you are located, we've ordered from all of the ones here and they've all taken between 2-4 weeks. Never have received an interntl in a weeks time

Top Bottom