bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Domestic-supply.com reviews and special offers

Domestic-supply.com reviews and special offers

Hello to the isarms community! My name is Greg and I am the owner of Domestic Supply. I have a well established and well known company that provides some of the best name brand products you can find. I pride myself on not only providing the best quality but also the best customer service you can find in this industry. Domestic shipping ensures must quicker delivery time and far less chance of having delivery issues. I accept most popular payment methods. Moneygram (minimum order 100$+), Western union (200$+), Ria money transfers (no minimum), Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies (no minimum).
    We ship the same day we pick up your money and provide tracking number within 24h. Shipping time by priority mail shipping usually is 2-5 business days. The fastest payment method is Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. If you need help with buying bitcoin or any other questions - don't hesitate to contact me.
    If you need assistance in planning your cycle - I am glad to help you. Also you can contact my superb crew if you need any assistance - dylangemelli, SteveSmi and Masonic Bodybuilder

domestic-supply.com - CLICK HERE
    Last edited by domestic-supply.com; 05-03-2020 at 07:09 AM.

Welcome brother, its great to have you!! Your reputation speaks for itself!

I've seen ya'll over at evolutionary, been seriously thinking about placing an order with you. The title of the thread mentions "special offers"..do you have any right now?

Quote Originally Posted by StreetRx View Post
    I've seen ya'll over at evolutionary, been seriously thinking about placing an order with you. The title of the thread mentions "special offers"..do you have any right now?
    Hello. currently I have only specials on my website, but soon I will open new promo for board members (2-3 weeks).
    Also I give freebies for posting blood tests or HPLC tests)

DS is an amazing source and I recommend the products 100% They are a great fit here at ISarms. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions you may have. Welcome aboard!!!
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Domestic-supply has been around a long time. I vouch for them 100%. They are also on Evo and EF as vetted and approved source.

check out their website, it is excellent

BLOODWORK WITHOUT A DOCTOR> https://www.isarms.com/forums/source...***-54733.html
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale

Hello everyone! from today I start new promo for Pharma Grade Bayer products! It will be Bayer Testoviron and Bayer Proviron! buy 5 - receive 1 free! Just write "I am from EV" in comment box!

And all this with the fastest US domestic shipping!

Testoviron Depot - CLICK HERE

Proviron - CLICK HERE

Hello everyone! Super Balkan PCT SPECIAL!

BUY 3 Balkan Tamoxifen - GET 1 FREE

Balkan Tamoximed - CLICK HERE

BUY 3 Balkan Clomed - GET 1 FREE

Balkan Clomed- CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by domestic-supply.com View Post
    Hello everyone! from today I start new promo for Pharma Grade Bayer products! It will be Bayer Testoviron and Bayer Proviron! buy 5 - receive 1 free! Just write "I am from EV" in comment box!

And all this with the fastest US domestic shipping!

Testoviron Depot - CLICK HERE

Proviron - CLICK HERE

Bayer is the best and only brand of proviron ill use! Sweet deal!

Welcome to isarms! We do support domestic supply and have a great relationship with them. They bring quality products as well as top end customer service!