napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Domestic or International??

ddlapt

I haven't been on this forum for long and in reading alot of posts from vets here some are reps for companies. Now it gets confusing on which company to go with or which rep. I was just wondering what do some of you on this forum look for when you are buying gear or chosing a source? Do you buy from each one (I wish) or word of mouth? I know, I know I am not asking for a source! Just asking a question thats all?

Kinda your own preference really. There a really 5 main sources I have seen that have had good reviews. Find the reps email them ask for a price list and go from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got a point!! You guys police this forum pretty good!

a196de1395f45d0f3d2a680c1ead1db9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As mentioned you can't go wrong with anyone on here, shop around, see what work best for you, price, type of gear needed and payment options.

International sources will (usually) have easier access to quality raws and equipment due to legality which means a lot of them will have higher quality products than your average UGL. On the other hand there are plenty of domestic suppliers whose quality is literally as good as it gets, the price is also going to be lower for domestic in most cases not to mention there is zero legal risk going domestic with shipping not ever going through customs. As far as iSarms goes all of the sources here are top notch.

International sources will (usually) have easier access to quality raws and equipment due to legality which means a lot of them will have higher quality products than your average UGL. On the other hand there are plenty of domestic suppliers whose quality is literally as good as it gets, the price is also going to be lower for domestic in most cases not to mention there is zero legal risk going domestic with shipping not ever going through customs. As far as iSarms goes all of the sources here are top notch.
Thanks for the info!! I ordered from one already looking into some more. Again this forum is the shit, you guys tell it like it is and no bs!!

Top Bottom