napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Domestic GH

Ydoc

Anyone on here a good source for gh in the states? I've recently had 2 packages ceased back to back from pharmalady (6 kits of gh). I'm going to hold off for awhile on the over seas orders until customs calms down a bit.

Bruh didn't you discuss this on another thread, unfortunately most HGH comes from overseas and it would require a domestic source to have plenty on hand to be guaranteed delivery. I took a loss on 500iu's this past month alone so I am in the club too. However I'll probably stock up myself in a few months just for shits and giggles when I find a safer source with pens and no fake ass shit. Because anyone sell me some fake shit and they're domestic there will be a road trip following.

Hello Sir!
Our EU warehouse offers a premium delivery service, comparable to a domestic one. Delivery takes 5-6 days with a shipping success rate of 100% since 2011.
If we ship from the factory (Hong Kong)it will take indeed longer, up to 10-12 days plus several days for our colleagues there to prepare the package.

Stealth disguise can always be requested with no extra cost.

Thank you!

isarms 10% off, all our raws are at least 98.5% purity as well or we would not sell the product

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Hahahaha I feel ya. I'm just trying to find a few kits to get me through. I've had no luck yet, so figure I'd try again.

Top Bottom