napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Domestic aromasin?

iHeartGear

Seems sources are drying up a bit on here... can't find any domestic aromasin. Anyone have a domestic source?

If nothing changes within the next 2 weeks....I'm gonna come out with MGP Aromasin....caps.
No idea yet what dosage or quantity......but I'm open to suggestions.

I normally take the 25mg pharm grade tabs and cut them in half and take 12.5mg EOD... i see a lot of people on here going the 12.5mg EOD route

If nothing changes within the next 2 weeks....I'm gonna come out with MGP Aromasin....caps.
No idea yet what dosage or quantity......but I'm open to suggestions.

I think 12.5mg available in both 50 and 100 count bottles would be legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go 25 for dosing brother!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

25 is great if it's pills....I mostly use Pfizer 25's. But IMO, if it's a powder filled capsule 12.5mg would definitely sell better because lotta guys don't need 25mg EOD and capsules aren't splittable lol. Just my 2 cents

25 is great if it's pills....I mostly use Pfizer 25's. But IMO, if it's a powder filled capsule 12.5mg would definitely sell better because lotta guys don't need 25mg EOD and capsules aren't splittable lol. Just my 2 cents

Lol oh yea if its pill of course! But if powder most defiantly 12.5mg..

Go 25 for dosing brother!

Do not cap it at 25mg. Not everyone uses that amount. Stick to the 12.5. And if those certain people need more they take more. Or you will lose all the people who take the normal amount.

Plus except for extreme cases no one needs 25 mg lol.

I think 12.5mg available in both 50 and 100 count bottles would be legit.

For real! I am taking liquid right now and the shit keeps crystalizing! Looking for some myself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom