napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

does Rad 140 shut you down?

omar924

as title states. does rad 140 shut you down? any logs out there showing blood work? whats the proper protocol for a rad 140 only cycle. i only like to run one compound at a time if I've never taken it, so i know exactly what it does to me.

as title states. does rad 140 shut you down? any logs out there showing blood work? whats the proper protocol for a rad 140 only cycle. i only like to run one compound at a time if I've never taken it, so i know exactly what it does to me.
There's not a lot of data I've seen from bloodwork but it is believed to suppress your natural production to some degree so a pct afterwards is advised

Normal dosing is 20mg per day dosed in the am for RAD140 for up to 16 weeks

also make sure to get it from www.sarmsx.com

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

There's not a lot of data I've seen from bloodwork but it is believed to suppress your natural production to some degree so a pct afterwards is advised

Normal dosing is 20mg per day dosed in the am for RAD140 for up to 16 weeks

also make sure to get it from www.sarmsx.com

this is the only thing i could find
https://www.reddit.com/r/PEDs/comments/3cxi76/rad_140_trial_run_bloodwork/

5mg is really that suppressive? why not just run gear lol

this is the only thing i could find
https://www.reddit.com/r/PEDs/comments/3cxi76/rad_140_trial_run_bloodwork/

5mg is really that suppressive? why not just run gear lol

THIS is why you have no idea what your saying... 1. This is a year old... RAD was JUST being released and everyone CLAIMED to sell it but the prices sure did not match up properly with the few companies that had it. 2. You see another comment saying one guy saw it ran 16 weeks with no suppression. 3. Its IMPOSSIBLE to have that kind of drop in a week... Only God himself could do that... Otherwise its way beyond impossible 4. This is all typed in not the actual panel

Mot to mention fucking reddit??? Lmfao im not even going to comment... If you only knew how laughable this is

You can get everything at SARMSX.com. Pick up some aromasin for your AI. And as far as RAD goes just dose 1ml daily.

But Based on your goals i say you should give LGD a run. It's awesome for recomping and will add some nice lean mass. You won't have to worry about gyno running that either. I would always have aromasin on hand though. Gotta have the fail safe you know what I mean.

I'm gyno prone too, and I always have letro, aromasin and Raloxifene on hand just in case shit gets out of hand.

You can get everything at SARMSX.com. Pick up some aromasin for your AI. And as far as RAD goes just dose 1ml daily.

But Based on your goals i say you should give LGD a run. It's awesome for recomping and will add some nice lean mass. You won't have to worry about gyno running that either. I would always have aromasin on hand though. Gotta have the fail safe you know what I mean.

I'm gyno prone too, and I always have letro, aromasin and Raloxifene on hand just in case shit gets out of hand.
I already have the rad140 so I'm going to run it. being that I'm gyro prone, do you think i should the aromasin right away or just play it by ear and get blood work when/if i feel something funky going on with the nips lol. I actually already have letro on hand. think the aromasin is really needed?

I already have the rad140 so I'm going to run it. being that I'm gyro prone, do you think i should the aromasin right away or just play it by ear and get blood work when/if i feel something funky going on with the nips lol. I actually already have letro on hand. think the aromasin is really needed?

Anytime you have an increase with test levels prepare to have increased estrogen. So I say buy it and run it 12.5mg every third day and see how it goes.

My motto is, go big, or go home. Being equally analytical, there are times to throw it out the window. There is a synergy with Sarms. Read enough and you will understand.

I stacked Osta, gw, lgd, rad, and mk677. Later dropped mk cuz of the sides. I'm at 8 weeks now, put on close to 9 pds of muscle and couldnt be happier.

But I did get a pretty bad suppression (like 50%) on last bloods, but all else looks solid.

If you are going to run an AI just run aromasin at 7.5mg EOD, which should be more than enough to control things on sarms if you are Gyno prone

My motto is, go big, or go home. Being equally analytical, there are times to throw it out the window. There is a synergy with Sarms. Read enough and you will understand.

I stacked Osta, gw, lgd, rad, and mk677. Later dropped mk cuz of the sides. I'm at 8 weeks now, put on close to 9 pds of muscle and couldnt be happier.

But I did get a pretty bad suppression (like 50%) on last bloods, but all else looks solid.
What sides did you get from mk? You run an AI? Whats your plan for pct

What sides did you get from mk? You run an AI? Whats your plan for pct

I dont run any AI, there is nothing to aromatize. My E levels are fine.

As for MK677, I got hit with every bad side of it, thats listed.
1> A hunger enough to gnaw my own arm off
2> Horrible bloating, even after dropping 50% dosage, managed water and potassium, still no help.
3> Bad Water retention.
4> really bad hypoglycemia. Bad bad low blood sugar hits.

I dropped it once, gave a week, tried 50% dosage, gave it a week, then dropped it.

Feel much much better now.

Downside. MK gave me great recovery. After legs day, my knees wouldnt be aching at all. Now they do. Overall I recovered better.

But the bloat is what really did me in.

PCT is the Dylan Special, but with a Jeff twist.

4 weeks gw, nolva and clomid, mainly because I hit such heavy suppression (50%).

I'm actually on these now as well for the rest of my cycle. Its possible for PCT I might drop the Nolva, since I'm already using it on cycle. Maybe, I havent fully decided yet.

Top Bottom