napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Does Pharmacon accept payment via Coinbase?

FigureMaster

Hey Taz,

Do you accept bitcoin via Coinbase? This is my first time using bitcoin & my first order. I've been using SARMS (3rd cycle) & would like to try a low dose of Anavar with it. Just trying to add a few pounds without any crazy side effects as I prefer keeping my femininity. Love what SARMS has done but would like to take it up a level for my next competition.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes brother we do. Click bitcoin as the payment method.

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

Yes brother we do. Click bitcoin as the payment method.

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout
Just for clarity isn't coinbase just for USA, EU, UK

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

Dude don't use coinbase they just closed my account they are being very sketchy. I only used it twice

Thanks. I won't be using them now. Maybe I'll stick with Moneygram and pay the fees.

No worries. Doing moneygram this round then I'll try another bitcoin exchange.

They will all ask for ID if you wish to increase limits. Coinbase will only allow $100 trades without ID. This is why you use offshore wallets when purchasing your products.Yes they have apps for both Android and Apple iOS

Last edited:
I realize I wasn't clear and didn't answer your question. When using a bitcoin exchange you want to buy some bitcoins, you'll most likely do this thorough your bank account which will be linked to your coin broker of choice. Then when you want to purchase gear, you'll want to transfer your domestic bitcoins to an offshore bitcoin wallet. Then simply pay source from there.

I realize I wasn't clear and didn't answer your question. When using a bitcoin exchange you want to buy some bitcoins, you'll most likely do this thorough your bank account which will be linked to your coin broker of choice. Then when you want to purchase gear, you'll want to transfer your domestic bitcoins to an offshore bitcoin wallet. Then simply pay source from there.

Can I pm you and ask you some questions?

I'm having problems finding a wallet to work with BTCe

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

I'm having the same issue. I have used Coinbase. But it looks like everyone is moving to BTC-e....I would also like to know what wallet to use with BTC-e. I'm new to all this Bitcoin business..it's a little confusing.

Top Bottom