napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Do you measure blood pressure at home?

PaulKing

Hi, everyone.
I need your advice. My wife wants us to have a blood pressure monitor at home, cause she extremely worries about me:D So probably, she is going to measure my blood pressure every day:D Anyway does somebody use it? What brand can you recommend?

Hi, everyone.
I need your advice. My wife wants us to have a blood pressure monitor at home, cause she extremely worries about me:D So probably, she is going to measure my blood pressure every day:D Anyway does somebody use it? What brand can you recommend?

Hey I have one that you put on your wrist and is very easy to use. The brand is Drive, model # BP2116. I purchase mine at OTC Warehouse. If you want the web address let me know or just google it.

I think it's important to continuously monitor BP especially for those of us that cycle. I keep a monitor at home that I use regularly to check things while on. Make sure to invest in a good one. You get what you pay for

I have one of that you use on the wrist. I keep it in my gym bag. I check mine all the time. Its pretty accurate. It was pretty close when I checked it against the reading when I gave blood once. Actually I have heard it better to check it yourself because when they check it at a doctors office they say you tend to be a little nervous...tense...and can be on the high side. Just remember stuff like cold medicine with raise BP.
Make sure you read the directions and stuff. Dont cross your legs while testing...try not to move...but keep eye on it. Im been blessed not to have BP.

I think it's important to continuously monitor BP especially for those of us that cycle. I keep a monitor at home that I use regularly to check things while on. Make sure to invest in a good one. You get what you pay for
Thanks for answer! yeah, I'll try to choose good one. Guys here have already advised me some

Hey I have one that you put on your wrist and is very easy to use. The brand is Drive, model # BP2116. I purchase mine at OTC Warehouse. If you want the web address let me know or just google it.

Thanks for response!
Yes, send me a link, please, if you have time. While I was waiting for replies, I've found a very good(it seems to me) review of bp monitors. If you wanna see, here it is https://www.bestadviser.in/blood-pressure-monitors . But I would like to see yours one too.

I have one of that you use on the wrist. I keep it in my gym bag. I check mine all the time. Its pretty accurate. It was pretty close when I checked it against the reading when I gave blood once. Actually I have heard it better to check it yourself because when they check it at a doctors office they say you tend to be a little nervous...tense...and can be on the high side. Just remember stuff like cold medicine with raise BP.
Make sure you read the directions and stuff. Dont cross your legs while testing...try not to move...but keep eye on it. Im been blessed not to have BP.

Thanks for answer! And especially for your tips. I'll foolow them.

Top Bottom