napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Do we trust Dragon Pharma around here?

Scott Weiland

Quick question.. Is Dragon Pharma a reputable brand over all? I know I'm being very susceptible to marketing here, but their packaging just looks very cheesy and not very pharmaceutical like at all. It's posing some trust issues with me. Can anyone comment to defend DP, or say XYZ is a reputable brand if you had the choice/alternative?

Thanks.

Dragon is a great source and we have lab tests on our website showing their purity.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Quick question.. Is Dragon Pharma a reputable brand over all? I know I'm being very susceptible to marketing here, but their packaging just looks very cheesy and not very pharmaceutical like at all. It's posing some trust issues with me. Can anyone comment to defend DP, or say XYZ is a reputable brand if you had the choice/alternative?

Thanks.

I use a bunch of their products with great results, and it generally seems to be dosed correctly for me. They are of course and underground lab (like most of the stuff you will find), and the packaging doesn't attempt to mimic being pharmaceutical. They are generally reasonably priced (although not always the cheapest). I like their products, and will continue to stick with them in the future when possible (they don't however have peptides, etc.).

Packaging has nothing to do with the quality of the gear I've learned. NY Rebel used to brew some fire and he wrote on the label with a sharpie.

Packaging has nothing to do with the quality of the gear I've learned. NY Rebel used to brew some fire and he wrote on the label with a sharpie.
True story. Its about what's in the bottle. Not how it looks

Tried their arimedex, test cyp and their mix, worked well for me. But make sure you get it from a legit source.

Last edited:
Top Bottom