napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

DNP and weight loss

jflor100

Hi everyone Ive been researching the dangers risks and benefits of DNP

I need to lose weight and was wondering first everyone’s thoughts and second then availability of this

Thank you all

I need to lose weight and was wondering first everyone’s thoughts and second then availability of this

Thank you all
sweat and proper diet. Wouldn't want to use that regardless. Get out there and work it off.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thank you all
There is no way I would ever advice DNP use to anyone ever. A misdose can cook you from the inside out until you are dead.

Fat loss comes from proper diet and training. If you need enhancement for fat loss, sarms are a great option. Gw, S4, and SR9009 are great for fat loss

I've used it in moderation and responsibly with decent results. But the dangers are real and there is no way of telling what your reaction will be. The level of discomfort I felt on it leads me to advise to seek out better options for weight loss like having some discipline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25-30 pounds. I’m losing now just slow and steady

There's no real shortcut to 25-30 LBs. And if you used DNP to try that, the amount of sweating and electrolyte depletion would make you fucking sick. I think you need to look at this not as a short term goal.

There's no real shortcut to 25-30 LBs. And if you used DNP to try that, the amount of sweating and electrolyte depletion would make you fucking sick. I think you need to look at this not as a short term goal.

What does your current diet look like? That's where the magic happens

I've personally used DNP and its not something that should be taken lightly by any means. However it IS possibly to drop that much weight by using it, DNP can definitely accelerate the process no questions asked. However if you were to use it to drop that much weight it would probably be better to run a minimal dose for a longer period of time due to the unwanted side effects that come from larger doses (lethargy, uncomfortable heat, night sweats, heavy breathing, increased blood pressure). However if you find that a can tolerate a minimal dose, train as normal, stay hydrated, eat clean, and maintain a deficit and the fat will come off quicker then any product out there. But over all no question the drug works however I do not recommend this to anyone no matter what the results yeild. Just educating on the potentials here.

Unless your an elite level competitor why would you even bother touching DNP? Everyone says diet and cardio for a reason....cause it works. I get weird about even using Clen.

Unless your an elite level competitor why would you even bother touching DNP? Everyone says diet and cardio for a reason....cause it works. I get weird about even using Clen.

That's easy... same reason why people get lypo or women get tummy tucks.... it's easy! It's quick! No one really looks at ramifications

Exactly bro. Nobody even thinks about risk or complications when considering these types of compounds

Shortcuts bro!! That's 2017 for ya. Nobody wants work for it like Arnold, Frank Zane ect when they didn't have these exotic drugs and actually had to diet.

Funny thing. Many here don't blink when it comes to fucking with your hormones but scream danger when DNP is mentioned.

How many of you have completely fucked up your HTPA and now are on HRT or blast/cruise ?

Talk about danger. You take micrograms of T3 which is fucking dangerous. Let's not even mention insulin. Talk about potential death.

DNP can be used safely if you do your research and are responsible. More is not always better. Like more T3 or insulin DNP can and will kill you if used irresponsibly.

However, if used properly it can and does work!!

I have "cycled" DNP multiple times usually for no more than 3-4 weeks and have lost as much as 15 pounds a month.

Yes diet and hard work should always be the mainstay but DNP is an option.

If you say DNP is not an adjunct to diet and exercise I will respond by saying DO NOT USE AAS. Just diet and hard work and go natty!

Of course I am a believer in AAS but just making a point.

Again, responsible use!!!!

Funny thing. Many here don't blink when it comes to fucking with your hormones but scream danger when DNP is mentioned.

How many of you have completely fucked up your HTPA and now are on HRT or blast/cruise ?

Talk about danger. You take micrograms of T3 which is fucking dangerous. Let's not even mention insulin. Talk about potential death.

DNP can be used safely if you do your research and are responsible. More is not always better. Like more T3 or insulin DNP can and will kill you if used irresponsibly.

However, if used properly it can and does work!!

I have "cycled" DNP multiple times usually for no more than 3-4 weeks and have lost as much as 15 pounds a month.

Yes diet and hard work should always be the mainstay but DNP is an option.

If you say DNP is not an adjunct to diet and exercise I will respond by saying DO NOT USE AAS. Just diet and hard work and go natty!

Of course I am a believer in AAS but just making a point.

Again, responsible use!!!!
Hormone use can't potentially kill you from misdosing or taking what you think is 300mg but the supplier has actually 600mg in it. Apples to oranges. In terms of risk versus reward it's no contest and not even debatable.

DNP is for lazy people that wouod rather take a high risk with their life than diet correctly.

I can get under 5% on stage without fucking with DNP, clen, t3 or any of that shit, so I don't buy anyone's excuses to use that garbage

Last edited:
Hormone use can't potentially kill you from misdosing or taking what you think is 300mg but the supplier has actually 600mg in it. Apples to oranges. In terms of risk versus reward it's no contest and not even debatable.

DNP is for lazy people that wouod rather take a high risk with their life than diet correctly.

Respectfully disagree. T3 which is so powerful it is dosed in micrograms as opposed to mg can put you in a "thyroid storm' which will lead to death. I know I am in the medical field. Thyroid storm is pretty much cooked from the inside like DNP!!! What if your T3 from a UGL is dosed wrong or you think more is better?

Insulin if mis dosed can lead to death via insulin shock. i have seen it first had in the ER but thankfully a bolus (rapid V infusion) of dextrose was a life save.

If DNP is for lazy people can the same be said for AAS??

Its risk vs reward. maybe we should all drive "safe" cars and not drive corvettes, mustang GT etc. What is responsible?

Just saying if used responsibly it is fairly safe.

I am not lazy but nice to have that extra help. Are you lazy? i think not but that extra help from test, anadrol winny whatever is nice.

Wait why use winny? Is it for lazy people? Get cut and hard without cheating. Throw away that winny, equipoise etc.
Not looking to argue just expressing my opinion.

Insulin if mis dosed can lead to death via insulin shock. i have seen it first had in the ER but thankfully a bolus (rapid V infusion) of dextrose was a life save.

You'd actually be hard pressed to kill yourself with a slow acting insulin despite what many people think. Unless you're already diabetic or otherwise unhealthy, then your liver and the rest of your body can regulate it's BS to some degree. Obviously a faster acting insulin, or a huge gross overdose can have complications. In no way am I recommending insulin, I think it's greatly misunderstood among the BB community.

DNP does the work for you without doing anything. AAS enhances what you're doing. I can see the correlation you're drawing, but IMO it's quite different.

Its risk vs reward. maybe we should all drive "safe" cars and not drive corvettes, mustang GT etc. What is responsible?

To each his own on this one. I think everyone has a different risk assessment. I do think it's silly to be using DNP to do the work for you, dieting really isn't that hard for most, it's just discipline. You learn a lot a long the process, and the discipline you learn can also be applied to bulking. It'll potentially make the overall process better and smoother.

Wait why use winny? Is it for lazy people? Get cut and hard without cheating. Throw away that winny, equipoise etc.

Winny is more of a hardener/strength drug than it is for fat burning.

You'd actually be hard pressed to kill yourself with a slow acting insulin despite what many people think. Unless you're already diabetic or otherwise unhealthy, then your liver and the rest of your body can regulate it's BS to some degree. Obviously a faster acting insulin, or a huge gross overdose can have complications. In no way am I recommending insulin, I think it's greatly misunderstood among the BB community.

DNP does the work for you without doing anything. AAS enhances what you're doing. I can see the correlation you're drawing, but IMO it's quite different.

To each his own on this one. I think everyone has a different risk assessment. I do think it's silly to be using DNP to do the work for you, dieting really isn't that hard for most, it's just discipline. You learn a lot a long the process, and the discipline you learn can also be applied to bulking. It'll potentially make the overall process better and smoother.

Winny is more of a hardener/strength drug than it is for fat burning.

That is why I mentioned getting hard with Winny.

Agree on insulin. it is the rapid acting regular isulin that can fuck you up. Some people grab any type of insulin and don't know what they are doing. Again act responsibly!!

Yes I agree DNP "does the work" for you to an extent.

Different strokes I suppose.

I don't look at DNP as lazy or cheating just a bit of help.

Anyway we could go around for hours.

Whatever you choose to use be responsible.

Respectfully disagree. T3 which is so powerful it is dosed in micrograms as opposed to mg can put you in a "thyroid storm' which will lead to death. I know I am in the medical field. Thyroid storm is pretty much cooked from the inside like DNP!!! What if your T3 from a UGL is dosed wrong or you think more is better?

Just saying if used responsibly it is fairly safe.

I am not lazy but nice to have that extra help. Are you lazy? i think not but that extra help from test, anadrol winny whatever is nice.

I'm not sure what your point with this post is either considering I've never used T3 or insulin and never will.

Also I dieted to sub 5% for my first show without any drugs, so you can take the AAS out of the equation too. I'm sure you've seen me preach that steroids aren't fat burners, which is the absolute truth. They help you hold muscle but dont burn fat...other than maybe Tren being an exception which I also dont use anymore and have never used for a show

Top Bottom