napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

DHB 1-test Cyp

Mark Diesel

Does anyone have experience with this? By the sounds of it I REALLY want to run this. Sounds like a better replacement for any nandrolones as long as it’s brewed properly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've also been on the lookout for this gear forever. I've never tried the injectable, only the ph version back when ph powders were around. The ph was called 1-AD, the precursor to 1-TEST. Even in powder ph form, this stuff was mindblowing. It was top notch across the board, both mass and strength gains were ridiculous, with very few sides. Looked for it before on these forums, without success. Let me know what you find.

I've also been on the lookout for this gear forever. I've never tried the injectable, only the ph version back when ph powders were around. The ph was called 1-AD, the precursor to 1-TEST. Even in powder ph form, this stuff was mindblowing. It was top notch across the board, both mass and strength gains were ridiculous, with very few sides. Looked for it before on these forums, without success. Let me know what you find.

Dragon Pharma has it, it’s on Pharmacomstore.ws but it’s out of stock.

wow, just saw that pharmacomstore is selling other brands instead of their own? went to the pharmacom labs site and confirmed there as well. do you know what happened? really happy to see a reputable brand like dragon pharma carries it! excellent find, brother. can't wait until they restock. right now, my favorite compound is nandrolone propionate (not NPP). the only downside is that it acts as a progestin in the body and it's pretty easy to gain fat if your diet isn't clean. but the quality mass it gives you is amazing. all around awesome stuff. 1-test has similar potential for mass gains except it's super dry and it jacks up your strength. it's kind of like tren without the sides.

wow, just saw that pharmacomstore is selling other brands instead of their own? went to the pharmacom labs site and confirmed there as well. do you know what happened? really happy to see a reputable brand like dragon pharma carries it! excellent find, brother. can't wait until they restock. right now, my favorite compound is nandrolone propionate (not NPP). the only downside is that it acts as a progestin in the body and it's pretty easy to gain fat if your diet isn't clean. but the quality mass it gives you is amazing. all around awesome stuff. 1-test has similar potential for mass gains except it's super dry and it jacks up your strength. it's kind of like tren without the sides.

I’m not sure, but they say Pharmacom products will be back in stock soon! So you’ve run DHB before??

i see. i've never run the injectable 1-test. my experience was with the prohormone powder version when it was available around 2002-2004. it was called 1-AD, the precursor to 1-test/DHB. i bought the powder in bulk and capped them myself. each cap was dosed about 200mg and i took one every 8 hours(3/day), figuring with the bioavailability around 20%, i would be left with about 120mg of usable gear in my body each day. that works out to around 840mg/week. went 8 weeks per cycle and the gains during that short period of time were unbelievable.

i see. i've never run the injectable 1-test. my experience was with the prohormone powder version when it was available around 2002-2004. it was called 1-AD, the precursor to 1-test/DHB. i bought the powder in bulk and capped them myself. each cap was dosed about 200mg and i took one every 8 hours(3/day), figuring with the bioavailability around 20%, i would be left with about 120mg of usable gear in my body each day. that works out to around 840mg/week. went 8 weeks per cycle and the gains during that short period of time were unbelievable.

Wow that seems like a lot. I was thinking of running 350mg of the injectable, and I was hoping that’s about all I’d need lol

Top Bottom