Dexa Scan Results, critique diet and realistic goals

emperor

Hi Everyone

I hope you are all doing well.
Stats
age 29
weight 219
ht 6'1

I have lost about 40lb so far and kept/gained muscle.

I took the dexa scan today thinking i was probably at 21/22% body fat.The machine said i was 29% body fat. Not gonna lie i am pretty bummed. i was hoping to cut down to 12-15% by end of september. I did not take a dexa reading before going on a cut so who knows how much i was before.
How accurate is dexa scan?

Next question is. I will be using Sarms Tripple stack in a few weeks to enhance my fat loss and keeping my gains. Just in case the dexa scan is accurate is it possible to cut down to 12-15% in 3-4 months.

My workouts
5-6 days a week
1 muscle group a day
1 hr elliptical cardio

Diet
I take my weight multiply by 10.
What i ate yesterday.
250 grams of protein
130 grams of carbs
60 grams of fat

Breakfast
3 scoops of whey protein
1 cup oats

Post workout
2 scoops whey

Lunch
8 oz Beef
1 cup broccoli
.5 tbs olive oil

Dinner
Same as lunch

Thank you

emperor said:
Hi Everyone

Stats
age 29
weight 219
ht 6'1

I took the dexa scan today thinking i was probably at 21/22% body fat.The machine said i was 29% body fat. Not gonna lie i am pretty bummed. i was hoping to cut down to 12-15% by end of september. I did not take a dexa reading before going on a cut so who knows how much i was before.

Next question is. I will be using Sarms Tripple stack in a few weeks to enhance my fat loss and keeping my gains. Just in case the dexa scan is accurate is it possible to cut down to 12-15% in 3-4 months.

My workouts
5-6 days a week
1 muscle group a day
1 hr elliptical cardio

Diet
What i ate yesterday.
250 grams of protein
130 grams of carbs
60 grams of fat

Breakfast
3 scoops of whey protein
1 cup oats

Post workout
2 scoops whey

Lunch
8 oz Beef
1 cup broccoli
.5 tbs olive oil

Dinner
Same as lunch

Thank you

you can definitely continue to drop the body fat especially with it being elevated as it is... eating right, being spot on with your training and adding the proper enhancement can definitely get you there... your diet absolutely needs a lot of work... you need to post it in the diet section and get the right advice on it... you can definitely make it there though bro...

DylanGemelli said:
emperor said:
Hi Everyone

Stats
age 29
weight 219
ht 6'1

My workouts
5-6 days a week
1 muscle group a day
1 hr elliptical cardio

Diet
What i ate yesterday.
250 grams of protein
130 grams of carbs
60 grams of fat

Breakfast
3 scoops of whey protein
1 cup oats

Post workout
2 scoops whey

Lunch
8 oz Beef
1 cup broccoli
.5 tbs olive oil

Dinner
Same as lunch

Thank you

you can definitely continue to drop the body fat especially with it being elevated as it is... eating right, being spot on with your training and adding the proper enhancement can definitely get you there... your diet absolutely needs a lot of work... you need to post it in the diet section and get the right advice on it... you can definitely make it there though bro...

Thank you dylan im all ears in terms of fixing diet. I didnt realize i was posting in the source section. I just posted in the diet/training section as per your advice.

Top Bottom