napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Detox before a cycle

ncbro

So I'm going to start a cycle in October, and I got the idea that if I did a detox before starting it to clean out my system that it could make for cleaner and more effective muscle gains? lol this is one of those taking a shit thoughts so I'm just curious if anyone has given this a shot and if so what's your experience with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you say detox what do you mean? Do you mean running things that help your bodies actual process of detoxifying? Essentially running TUDCA and some other supplements to support kidney function among other things?

Or are you talking about a 30 day fad detox diet thing? or a 7 day juice cleanse?

The first option is great. Also get blood work done so you can see where your at prior to the cycle that's the most beneficial thing you can do.

If its the latter option don't fucking do it that shit is all hocus fucking pocus and isn't going to do anything beneficial.

I immediately become suspicious any time I hear anyone talk about a detox. Its almost always horse shit. Massages don't release fucking toxins, there are no toxins you need to sweat out or whatever. The way your body rids itself of toxins is the liver and kidneys. SO supporting those organs is the best way to do a "detox" or whatever.

I was thinking of doing like a 7 day juice cleanse. But you are right most things sold through the mainstream are a fad and just a way to make money. thanks bro

A juice fast isn't good because of the high sugar n Shit..a water fast is absolutely best if u don't have medication to take daily

3 days to 40 , what ever works to your liking..but if it's your first time do 3, because you will feel like Shit as the body flushes out everything

Yes everything but water...fasting clinics are big in Europe, it heals all manner of disease tho I do mine for religious reasons..it's a bitch

I think I am going to give this a shot before my cycle in october to see if i can tell a difference

Just make sure y'all don't take medications as that could potentially be harmful on complete empty stomach..also your stomach will shrink, and u can't shock your digestive system when u start back...ease into it with bananas, yogurt,pudding soft Shit like that. Absolutely do not go to the buffet n grub down!

then low-key would you say this would be better to try before a cutting cycle than a cycle where you are going to eat 7,000 calories a day? lol

Eh not necessarily as you will go back to normal in 2 days. Just give yourself a week of getting right before starting

Top Bottom