napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

DecaMax 350mg LA-Pharma...Legit???

ThePineal

I've done a fair amount of research on Deca over the past 2 months, but never came across "DecaMax 350" until just now surfing a source. Searched this forum, no sign of it.

It sounds fantastic, like Sustanon, but for Deca - so you don't need to pin as often as NPP. Plus, it's stronger than the usual 250mg/ml.

I'm currently on my 4th week of Deca, at a 200mg dose/week - primarily for injury/joint support, while also on 150mg Cyp TRT dose. Main goal is to alleviate pain in the weak/painful joints that have been hindering me (mostly shoulder), while simultaneously strengthening surrounding muscles.

It's hard to tell whether it's really kicked in, and I've read it can take as much as 7-9 weeks to really feel it.

Based on the below, logic would say that due to the shorter esters - you'd definitely feel it by the 2-3rd week, right?

• Nandrolone Decanoate 200 mg
  • Nandrolone Cypionate 100 mg
  • Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 50 mg

Is this for real? Anyone had any experience with it?

Would love to hear first hand experience, and whether or not this is a legit compound - made by LA-Pharma

Haven't heard of the specific brand. It should kick in a little faster. Might have some decent pip to it as well.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Haven't heard of the specific brand. It should kick in a little faster. Might have some decent pip to it as well.

thanks bro. so although you haven't heard of the specific brand, you've heard of a mixed ester deca? I'm just wondering why it's not more popular if it's legit, as it's more convenient than NPP, but doesn't take so long to kick in like the common Decanoate ester.

is this something fairly new to the market?

You always get different mixes. Like sust or a variety or similar amounts. Robo for one, has a tri bold product. I would still run them full length because the compound itself still works best at certain ranges.

Top Bottom