napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca question

0to100

Banned
Hello guys , one quick question which i kinda cbbram answered one part. My question is why do you get a super libido and sex drive increase when you start deca or tren, is there any reason for this even keeping in mind your prolactin still not up until maybe week 4. But taking in mind you are using prami or caber, why is this increase of sexdrive due to? Do 19nors all do this?

Increase in hormones / androgens is my best guess. It happens to me also.

Prolactin will increase sooner than 4 weeks with a shorter ester such as NPP or Tren Ace.

MENT (Trestolone) is king of the libido. It's absurd! No worries about prolactin but it converts to estrogen at an extremely high rate. Even more than Dbol.

In my opinion of course. Tren is a very close 2nd. I did get a significant libido increase the first month or two of my Deca cycle as well. Adding Masteron to your cycles is another good option for libido.

What's your stats bro? I know you're new here I'd prefer to know a bit more about you if I'm going to be advising in the future. Age, ht, weight, bf%, number of cycles you've done.

Hey cbbram thank you for taking your time. I am 32 years old/ second cycle being ran/ i am 5’8 / weighing 195/ bf % 14. I am currently looking for a clean bulk with NPP and test e and ending my cycle with prop and Winstrol. Please any advise will be really appreciated . Much thanks !

Hey cbbram thank you for taking your time. I am 32 years old/ second cycle being ran/ i am 5’8 / weighing 195/ bf % 14. I am currently looking for a clean bulk with NPP and test e and ending my cycle with prop and Winstrol. Please any advise will be really appreciated . Much thanks !
Thanks bro those are good stats. Maybe you could share some advice with me also.

What’s up cbbram, man i ran into a little concussion issue, i went to get my NPP and my source has 2 kinda one that’s just NPP and one that’s NPP but is a blend that has test in it as well. I know prior someone was talking about this same blend that had Test phynilpropionate 200mg/ 100mg TTP and 100NPP per ML. So i am really confused on which one to get

Get the blend if you will run Test and NPP even. It's more convenient. If you get NPP only it doesn't really matter you'll have to add Test separate.

What’s up cbbram, man i ran into a little concussion issue, i went to get my NPP and my source has 2 kinda one that’s just NPP and one that’s NPP but is a blend that has test in it as well. I know prior someone was talking about this same blend that had Test phynilpropionate 200mg/ 100mg TTP and 100NPP per ML. So i am really confused on which one to get
Always go with a single compound over a blend. With blends you are locked into a certain ratio which you can't change. I'd never recommend using a blend where you can't alter the test to NPP ratio

Top Bottom