napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol and Sustanon

0to100

Banned
What’s up guys. I know originally i was starting g my Winstrol and Test only cycle . Test being at 500mg weekly 2x week injections. I have however decided to bulk a bit before I throw in my
Oral Winstrol. I have already gotten Dbol as well as my test which i was only able to get sustanon for now. As of my A.I. I only was able to grab my hands on Letrozole 2.5mg. The huge question is, how
Much letro do i take and the frequency to not have the bloat look which i know i will still have some but not so Much moonface and of course keep my estrogen under control. I will only be using Dbol 30-40 Mg daily. By this said 40mg Dbol daily as well as test at 500mg what is the recommended Letrozole dosage. 1.5eod? I also have Anadrol so i don’t know which route to go Dbol or Anadrol.

Last edited:
you should not be using letro as an ai man... thats too much to be using... i would personally go with anadrol but i would not start your cycle until you have aromasin... im not advising you to use letro at all...

Ok perfect i will try and find aromasin . As far as Anadrol i heard it gives you more waterweight than Dbol? Is this correct? And am so confused with Anadrol not aromatizing but at the same time you can get Gyno? Meaning all you gotta take care of with Anadrol is the waterweight with a good A.I. and a good liver support right . Am confused in the sense that if you still gotta be taking A.I for bloat and waterweight with Anadrol what’s the main difference of both ?

thats not correct at all... you are very confused... anadrol does not convert to estrogen but remains a mystery as to why it has estrogenic side effects however it is nothing like the water you get from dbol

Ok thanks Dylan. So pretty much if you keep everything under control Anadrol should give you a harder look than Dbol

Top Bottom