napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

DBol powder

pocranter

This is gonna sound stupid but would appreciate some answers. I have DBol powder. But not sure how
To injest it. Can I simply take the powder and rub it in my mouth and gums and have it Injested that way?
Or Can I mix it in water? Please help. Don’t wanna waste the gear. Thanks

You have no business anywhere near anything close to steroids. Don’t even consider taking it. Hopefully this is spam...

Yeah it’s powder form. Does that mean the pills have been crushed? It says online I have to buy a pill maker and make my
Own pills out of it?

I was instructed to squirt a little of the powder into a cap and dump it into my mouth possibly taking a little water with it so it can dissolve. If the powder can enter the bloodstream through my gums In mouth wouldn’t that be enough to work? Serious question guys. Not spam and not a joke.

Jesus Christ don’t take anything you must be a fucktard. And geartherapist you can’t fix this by pm at all you are as bad as op thinking you can fix this. You both obviously have no knowledge of gear watching this conversation. FUCK this is some of the dumbest shit Ive ever seen....

Literally laughing the fuck out loud....thanx for that...

Jesus Christ don’t take anything you must be a fucktard. And geartherapist you can’t fix this by pm at all you are as bad as op thinking you can fix this. You both obviously have no knowledge of gear watching this conversation. FUCK this is some of the dumbest shit Ive ever seen....

What part of this sounds terrible is not computing. Told him it was a bad idea. Thanks for the pep talk sweetie.

What part of this sounds terrible is not computing. Told him it was a bad idea. Thanks for the pep talk sweetie.

No pep talk sweetie... the part where you said pm me so we couldn’t see the meeting of the minds where you’d attempt to fix this, as if that were possible.... if you think it’s wise for him to proceed not knowing how to take dbol, crushed pills or not geniuses.

No pep talk sweetie... the part where you said pm me so we couldn’t see the meeting of the minds where you’d attempt to fix this, as if that were possible.... if you think it’s wise for him to proceed not knowing how to take dbol, crushed pills or not geniuses.

I never asked him to pm me. He did it on his own. Reading is fundamental, but now a days seems like a lost art. I'd rather help someone not get hurt than to tell them to piss off and find out the hard way. Call me old fashion.

So powdered DBol is nothing new. My only question was how Can I safely use it. Online it says to measure it and buy a pill
Press machine to turn it into pill form. I was told I could take it without mixing it. So I came on here with an honest question looking for some advice. Honest questions. Was hoping for a couple answers. Appreciate that it sounds ridiculous but I am not in a position to waste my money on gear and was hoping for some help so I didn’t flush my money down the drain

Can you at least tell me if it’s a health risk to try and take the powder without capping them and mixing it? I appreciate the sentiment Gear Therapist

You need to STOP ALL OF THIS NOW. You have no idea what you’re doing and I can guarantee you’re going to hurt yourself

Bro, I'm glad I didn't have coffee in my mouth when i read that! I lol reading the original thread. Damn!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Can you at least tell me if it’s a health risk to try and take the powder without capping them and mixing it? I appreciate the sentiment Gear Therapist
Throw it In the garbage asap, read up on proper eating and trainiing.....come back in two years. Trust me here, your health depends on it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom