napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Dbol only cycle

Fujju

I have ran a couple Dvol only cycles and then a couple clen cycles but I was back to square one post all those cycles, post that I jumped onto injectables and made good gains and kept a very good amount of them all thanks to proper pct, I want to do a dbol only cycle now, what would be the best dosage? And how much nolva do I take starting from day 1 and also which AI to take and how much? All inputs are welcome. Thanks in advance. :)

I have ran a couple Dvol only cycles and then a couple clen cycles but I was back to square one post all those cycles, post that I jumped onto injectables and made good gains and kept a very good amount of them all thanks to proper pct, I want to do a dbol only cycle now, what would be the best dosage? And how much nolva do I take starting from day 1 and also which AI to take and how much? All inputs are welcome. Thanks in advance. :)
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different result. So u did dbol only cycles and made no progress. You did injectable cycle but made progress.....seems like a no brainer to me....but thats just me. How bout u do test base and dbol kickstart. A tried and true basic cycle thats been proven millions of times. Run aromasin and a good pct and youll make good gains. Progress is measured in what u keep after the cycle not what u have during the cycle

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Gotta have some test in there. Along with armidex or Aromasin to control all that estrogen conversion. Proper pct too

A pill only cycle is kind of pointless. The only thing you'll do is get some pumps in the gym and damage your liver. If you going to go swimming don't just dip your toes in the pool.. You got to jump in. 50 to 80 mg of Dianabol a day for 4 weeks. During that time inject Sustanon 250 three times a week and Deca 300 twice a week for 12 weeks. Then you can welcome yourself to Swole-ville

You need to post your full stats.

If you did dbol only Cycles and ended up back at square one after they were over what makes you think you should do that again?

No to dbol only cycles or any oral steroid without test.

We need your full stats experience and goals before we can advise you on anything

Talking from experience I wouldn't ever run an oral-only cycle ever again, period. Regardless of what it is. I ran 3 weeks of dbol only. If you already lost it all every time, I'm not sure why you would want to attempt it again. Your results will not be different, and chances are if you are keeping NOTHING, this isn't about you needing steroids, you likely need to work on your diet first.

Top Bottom