napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Dan Duchaine bodyopus pdf

Thanks for sharing... I used to follow him back in the day.

That is awesome..thanks for sharing. I met him once when he was competing. He was both looney tunes and brilliant at the same time. If you want to dig further back and see where dan got a lot of his stuff you can read books by Dr Mario DePasquale, especially the anabolic diet. This type of bodyopus diet is pretty much the way I eat and have been following it since about 1969. I think Dan ened up with the nickname a the steroid guru.

Re: RE: Re: Dan Duchaine bodyopus pdf

drb_iac said:
That is awesome..thanks for sharing. I met him once when he was competing. He was both looney tunes and brilliant at the same time. If you want to dig further back and see where dan got a lot of his stuff you can read books by Dr Mario DePasquale, especially the anabolic diet. This type of bodyopus diet is pretty much the way I eat and have been following it since about 1969. I think Dan ened up with the nickname a the steroid guru.
I talked to him also in Oceanside California... We worked out at the same gym. You're definitely right... Really smart but definitely a strange guy... He was really nice though...

Thanks everyone!

Yeah it's an awesome read.. my mrs pre ordered us 2 copies back in the day and we still have them :)

The carb up is well beyond anything I would ever try. I always wondered if the original concept for the book was to implement the use of insulin.

Bodyopus somehow put everything into perspective very quickly for me personally. Even the great Vince Girondas eating plans suddenly made sense despite 99% of pundits at the time proclaiming that anything other than 'chicken and rice' was bullshit and wouldn't work. I also remember the Anabolic Diet

I can't take credit for the original dump though - I just found it online. Here's another one:

LINK: http://www.anasci.org/ebooks/USH%20II.pdf :cool:

middle aged fat guy said:
Thanks everyone!

Yeah it's an awesome read.. my mrs pre ordered us 2 copies back in the day and we still have them :)

The carb up is well beyond anything I would ever try. I always wondered if the original concept for the book was to implement the use of insulin.

Bodyopus somehow put everything into perspective very quickly for me personally. Even the great Vince Girondas eating plans suddenly made sense despite 99% of pundits at the time proclaiming that anything other than 'chicken and rice' was bullshit and wouldn't work. I also remember the Anabolic Diet

I can't take credit for the original dump though - I just found it online. Here's another one:

LINK: http://www.anasci.org/ebooks/USH%20II.pdf :cool:

Yeah this link was very popular. Everybody read this one. I think the book you link you first posted from Dan was called "Underground Body Opus Militant Weight loss"
Only Dan could come up with that title. The book was spot on. Everybody that I know who used it did get ripped. But if you go back to Vince he was doing the same thing with one carb meal every 2 days. Dan's method was a little more work. You had to do things at exact times, which kind of made it hard to folllow. I mean I am not waking up at 2am to eat 4 jelly beans. But in that book all of Dan's eccentricities come out loud and clear.

drb_iac said:
middle aged fat guy":7n29b0wd]Thanks everyone! Yeah it's an awesome read.. my mrs pre ordered us 2 copies back in the day and we still have them :) The carb up is well beyond anything I would ever try. I always wondered if the original concept for the book was to implement the use of insulin. Bodyopus somehow put everything into perspective very quickly for me personally. Even the great Vince Girondas eating plans suddenly made sense despite 99% of pundits at the time proclaiming that anything other than 'chicken and rice' was bullshit and wouldn't work. I also remember the Anabolic Diet I can't take credit for the original dump though - I just found it online. Here's another one: [b]LINK:[/b] [url="http://www.anasci.org/ebooks/USH%20II.pdf said:
http://www.anasci.org/ebooks/USH%20II.pdf[/url] :cool:

Yeah this link was very popular. Everybody read this one. I think the book you link you first posted from Dan was called "Underground Body Opus Militant Weight loss"
Only Dan could come up with that title. The book was spot on. Everybody that I know who used it did get ripped. But if you go back to Vince he was doing the same thing with one carb meal every 2 days. Dan's method was a little more work. You had to do things at exact times, which kind of made it hard to folllow. I mean I am not waking up at 2am to eat 4 jelly beans. But in that book all of Dan's eccentricities come out loud and clear.[/quote:7n29b0wd]

I love the simplicity and effectiveness of Vinces diets.. do you remember the hawaiian cutting diet? Awesome stuff. Being low carb meal timing wasn't that important either, which makes most of his plans super livable for most people.

Ah, I think the magazine you wrote Vince in might have been called musclemag international? I could be very wrong there though lol

I gotta say I love that Ric Drasin is doing what he's doing right now. It's easy for people to dismiss gurus of the past as being batshit, but Ric is still around, trained at Venice with everyone, ate with everyone and took drugs with them - so how can anyone argue with what he states as being simple fact? Great stuff :)

I found the mag where I wrote to Vince. It was Musclemag by Robert Kennedy. Then way before that Vince was in a Weider column in a mag that pre dates today's Muscle and Fitness. It was called Muscle Builder/Power. I have not read mags in years. I realized they were FOS with the supps and all...especially weider. Plus one day I finally realized that there is nothing new!

drb_iac said:
I found the mag where I wrote to Vince. It was Musclemag by Robert Kennedy. Then way before that Vince was in a Weider column in a mag that pre dates today's Muscle and Fitness. It was called Muscle Builder/Power. I have not read mags in years. I realized they were FOS with the supps and all...especially weider. Plus one day I finally realized that there is nothing new!

That's the one! I may have had that exact issue for all I know :)

I had a couple of huge boxes of magazines that I threw out years ago.. I agree they're pretty much catalogs for pills and potions that never really did a whole lot. Funny thing is I have bought a couple of older mags to keep in the crapper and it doesn't look like anything's changed in that regard. There is a cool novelty factor to the ones from the 70's though.

Top Bottom