napsgear
samson
steroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticals        pharmalady        osgear
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dam You phourious!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    So you say oil is worse than water? I always heard the opposite. Haven't used either.

Phurious Pharma Rep
    [email protected]
    Code JS5 for 5% off
    Jack that's my point!! Never thought that oil would be that painful. But fuck it gotta do what I gotta do

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Biglexi View Post
    I would consider myself pretty tough dude. Well today I entered new phase of my prep that calls for Winstrol 200 mg a week. I piled up very nice stock from phourious over the year time and today was the day to take it. I've done winny before many times but today was the my first time with oil based winny. Well ..... Fuck me sideways!!!! Dam you phourious !!! Holly shit!!!! This motherfucker hurts like there is no tomorrow!!! Oh it hit me about two hours later!!! Man!!! This shit is not for weak of harts!!! This is going to be a long long 5 weeks !!! Oh god help me !!! I sound like a biggest pussy but let me tell u this shit hurts!! I remember phourious was saying something about it that no matter how he tried to make this stuff it always had a bit to it. Back then I was thinking that you guys were the biggest wusses ever since I've done it many times and it wasn't that bad at all. Ya a little pip. No biggie goes away after day or two but this fucker is in another league!!! Shit!! Time to put big girl panties on and shut up. I'm just sharing!! Lol!!!

From the International House of Pain
    Tren depot is like that. Similar to injecting lit diesel fuel. But hey.... gainzzz

I consider myself pretty tough when it comes to pinning. I can do pretty much anything fairly comfortable. I dont fuck with the injectable versions of orals though. No need when you can just swallow them. Either way your liver is getting hit
    Bodybuilder and anabolic enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by mastermolnar View Post
    Tren depot is like that. Similar to injecting lit diesel fuel. But hey.... gainzzz

I consider myself pretty tough when it comes to pinning. I can do pretty much anything fairly comfortable. I dont fuck with the injectable versions of orals though. No need when you can just swallow them. Either way your liver is getting hit
    That's true. Will be switching to oral version but not soon enough. !!! Lol!!!

Injectable Winny always hurts... gotta just suck it up lol... this was funny reading this one.

I'll never understand why such as in this instance folks go with a pin over a pill. Make it easy(ier) on yourself!

Yeah oil hurts but is tolerable depending on dose per ml but still has some pip water base yeah fuck that shit never again .The upside too injectable winstrol is you get all the hormone and it changes the half life too daily where the oral should be taken in split doses .
    BIOTECH LABS REP
    PM ME FOR PRICE USE CODE GJ10 TO SAVE 10 PERCENT

Quote Originally Posted by Gymjunkie38 View Post
    Yeah oil hurts but is tolerable depending on dose per ml but still has some pip water base yeah fuck that shit never again .The upside too injectable winstrol is you get all the hormone and it changes the half life too daily where the oral should be taken in split doses .
    Correct!!! It's much better today then it was yesterday and guess what tomorrow another shot!!! Lol!!!

[QUOTE=tazzocc;194670]mix some b12 in the syringe with it, will calm it down a lil

PHARMACOM Board Rep
    Pharmacomstore.org
    Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008[/QUOTE

Thank you for ur advice brother!!! It made it much better. Very much tolerable. Very little pip

lmao dually noted im glad I don't have any of that shit

[QUOTE=Biglexi;197008]
    Quote Originally Posted by tazzocc View Post
    mix some b12 in the syringe with it, will calm it down a lil

PHARMACOM Board Rep
    Pharmacomstore.org
    Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008[/QUOTE

Thank you for ur advice brother!!! It made it much better. Very much tolerable. Very little pip

Yeah, I have some of his tren base and though not bad, a little cyp or b12 helps with that short little bit when injecting .