napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Which cycle should i run for clean bulk

imrushi007

Hi..my name is rushi and i am 22 years old..my weight is 67 kg now...i have used steroids before like test e, deca, dbol....
I want to run a clean bulk cycle which will gain my muscle and my mass too...please tell me the best clean bulk cycle...

Hi..my name is rushi and i am 22 years old..my weight is 67 kg now...i have used steroids before like test e, deca, dbol....
I want to run a clean bulk cycle which will gain my muscle and my mass too...please tell me the best clean bulk cycle...
Well bud, right now you are way too young for steroid use. It also looks like you are undersized. You need to work on building a proper base and foundation and get a few more years under your belt. Sarms might be a good option but certainly not steroids

Well bud, right now you are way too young for steroid use. It also looks like you are undersized. You need to work on building a proper base and foundation and get a few more years under your belt. Sarms might be a good option but certainly not steroids

Bump this 110%

Yup, you’re too young bra, think of where you will be in your 30’s and 40’s. Not wise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Train HARD and EAT right and in a few year you can considerate. If you use AAS now you will harm your body and will regret it later ... trust everyone here they are very experienced people and know their stuff.

Top Bottom