napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Cycle question

mjrpwrlfting

I just finished an 8 week low dose tren/mast/cyp cycle. I’m normally on a TRT dose by my doc. Will be doing bloodwork and I’m trying to be back in normal range when that happens.
Weekly Cycle:
TrenAce: 160mg
Masterone: 200mg
TestCyp: 100mg
Total per week: 460mg of AAS.

Mid cycle I did bloodwork and my test level were at 1898ng/dL. Normally the testCyp will put me at 600-800. So I will still be running TestCyp @100mg per week. Plus I have some hcg & anastrozole that is at my disposal if I need it. But I’m not coming off. So, I don’t really need it.
Question: how long after can I expect my levels to be over the 1200 limit? When would it be safe to do bloodwork with my doc and it be in normal (600-800) range?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just finished an 8 week low dose tren/mast/cyp cycle. I’m normally on a TRT dose by my doc. Will be doing bloodwork and I’m trying to be back in normal range when that happens.
Weekly Cycle:
TrenAce: 160mg
Masterone: 200mg
TestCyp: 100mg
Total per week: 460mg of AAS.

Mid cycle I did bloodwork and my test level were at 1898ng/dL. Normally the testCyp will put me at 600-800. So I will still be running TestCyp @100mg per week. Plus I have some hcg & anastrozole that is at my disposal if I need it. But I’m not coming off. So, I don’t really need it.
Question: how long after can I expect my levels to be over the 1200 limit? When would it be safe to do bloodwork with my doc and it be in normal (600-800) range?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ran into this with one of my trt docs that was only giving me 200 mg every other week. I added 500 mg of Robo test cyp to supplement each week except for the 200mg week and my total test went up to about 2100 from what I recall with free test in the 350 range.

I had to go back to a normal dose of 200 mg every other week for about 4 weeks to normalize again.

Depending on how bad you want to stay on trt to get your levels back to normal range you could just do hcg and ai for about a week or so and your test levels should drop down pretty quick . This just depends on your body type and knowing how your levels react when you stop taking any test vs switching back to a low dose

Top Bottom